Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Rosewill RC-406 Switch
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- 8 x RJ45
- 1K MAC Address Table
Setting up a home office? Well, while it's normally difficult to get worked up about network switches, this one is definitely worth getting excited about.
It's got 8 RJ-45 ports and is roughly the size of your palm! This switch is strictly plug and play, requiring little or no setup to operate. It operates as a 10/20/100/200 Mbps switch, and can automatically sense if you are using straight-through or cross-over cables and adapt accordingly. And it costs less than some mice!
So, are you starting to get excited yet? Then check out this switch and get your network up and running!
- Half/full-duplex CompatibleWith full-duplex support, the Rosewill RC-406 works at a maximum 200Mbps on each 8 RJ45 port (doubling the speed of normal half-duplex devices), and is also compatible with half-duplex mode. On top of that, each RJ45 supports Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/ MDI-X, which facilitate installation and troubleshooting respectively.
- Network OptimizationThe RC-406 supports Full Wire Speed Store-and-Forward Technology which instantly eliminates bad packets. Broadcast Storm Filter, Runt and CRC Filtering eliminate erroneous packets to optimize network bandwidth.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy