Based on the Intel X58 and ICH10R chipset, which is the high-end platform for Intel's LGA 1366 Core i7 including the 32nm 6-core processors, the Gigabyte GA-X58A-USB3 delivers bulks of next generation features that gaming enthusiasts and power users have been waiting for.
The Gigabyte GA-X58A-USB3 includes Gigabyte's On/Off Charge technology that enables faster iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch charging. Incorporating USB 3.0, Ultra Durable 3 and XHD (eXtreme Hard Drive) technologies, as well as multi-GPU support for NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX, this board ensures every part of the system performance is reaching to the cutting-edge levels. Additionally, overclocking is now becoming more convenient and flexible, thanks to Gigabyte’s Cloud OC and Hotkey OC.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. Count on Gigabyte's experience and innovations!
- Intel 32nm/45nm Core i7 SupportBased on the X58 chipset, the Gigabyte GA-X58A-USB3 supports Intel’s latest generation Core i7 processors in LGA 1366 package, providing unprecedented computing power to match the performance levels you are looking for.
- On/Off Charge SupportBased on Gigabyte's highly acclaimed 3x USB Power Boost design, the On/Off Charge technology adds a set of white and red colored USB pin headers to the normal USB port, which is able to reduce the charge time for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices up to 40% - no matter whether your PC is turned on, in sleep/standby mode, or even turned off.
- USB 3.0 and 3x USB Power BoostThe Gigabyte GA-X58A-USB3 supports the latest generation SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology with transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0. Gigabyte 3x USB Power Boost offers greater compatibility and more stable and plentiful power for USB devices.
- SLI and CrossFireX SupportThe Gigabyte GA-X58A-USB3 provides leading-edge graphics performance and flexibility with support for NVIDIA SLI and ATI CrossFireX Multi-GPU Technology.
- Cloud OCGigabyte’s Cloud OC is a free overclocking application that facilitates PC overclocking through any web browsing capable device such as a smart phone, iPad, iPhone, Netbooks or notebook PC. Please visit http://www.gigabyte.com/microsite/208/cloud-oc.html to learn more about Cloud OC.
- Hotkey OCGigabyte’s Hotkey OC allows you to create and save various overclocking profiles, and seamlessly change between them through customizable keys on your keyboard. What’s more, it can be done on-the-fly while you’re running a benchmark, so you can change multiple overclock settings as the benchmark runs through different tests.