Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel P45
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR2 1366+/1066
Gigabyte has long been a leader in energy-saving motherboards and their GA-EP45-UD3R motherboard continues the trend. This board features 6 gear power switching. As your system needs more power, it gets it, and when the power load goes down, so does the supplied power. This lets you have power when you need it, and save energy and money when you don't.
Based on Intel's P45 Express and ICH10R chipsets, this ATX board is ready to host the latest LGA775 Core 2 Extreme multi-core processors along with Core 2 quad-core, Core 2 Duo, Pentium D and Celeron CPUs. Up to 16GB of DDR2 1366+ can be installed providing increased performance. One PCI-Express x16, three PCI Express x1 and three PCI slots completely meet your expansion needs.
System durability and security are as important as ever. Gigabyte's DualBIOS system has a second BIOS chip on the motherboard for quick and painless recovery from crashes and viruses. Count on Gigabyte's experience and innovation!
Discover the new Intel Ultrabook! Learn more about the new class of notebooks spearheaded by Intel. For more information, visit our Ultrabook store page.
- Intel P45 Express Chipset for Intel LGA 775 CPUBased on the Intel P45 Express chipset, the Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series as well as the next generation Intel 45nm processors.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. The on-board eight SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- Ultra Durable 3 TechnologyThe Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R features revolutionary Ultra Durable 3 technology with a 2oz copper PCB design to help reduce system temperature and dramatically enhance performance.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Gigabyte DualBIOSGigabyte DualBIOS technology protects the BIOS from virus attacks. With its innovative backup BIOS design, this platform provides twice the security thus assuring the PC’s stability.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy