Pros: Its a mouse pad.
Cons: Does not make toast.
Pros: - Very smooth, optical mouse works great, not seeing any jitteryness in the cursor
- The backside sticks to the surface, doesn't shift around
- Great value
Cons: - Initially it will smell, you have to air it out a bit. Smell goes away after a few days
- the backside leaves your fingers feeling sticky, but thats only while placing it
Pros: Good for budget
Overall Review: Poggers
Pros: Nice mouse pad
Overall Review: A nice mouse pad. I've used these mouse pads before and they work great.
Pros: - Large enough so that people playing games at up to 10-12 inch/360 shouldn't have problems unless they fully use arm movements instead of wrist movements.
- Good feel to it
- Extremely low friction with my KATAR Mouse
- Can be cleaned with water without a problem.
- The bottom is grippy enough to barely, if at all, slide around during gaming.
Cons: - Marks and any kind of dirt show easily on this mousepad but it isn't a big enough deal to me to knock an egg off.
-Smooth/soft Fabric surface
-Large enough for the DeathAdder
Cons: -The fabric surface can fray on the sides
Overall Review: I'ts a mouse pad. You can't go too far unless you want that Razer RGB thing for $60
Pros: DURALE AND SMOOTH
EASY TO SUE
GOES WITH ALMOST ANY DECOR
Cons: NONE THAT I KNOW OF SO FAR
Overall Review: PLEASANT EXPERIENCE USING THIS AND IT GOES GREAT WITH ABOUT ANY DECOR OR OFFICE/LEISURE ENVIRONMENT
Overall Review: Now my mouse works great on my all-too-shiny desk.