- + FREE SHIPPING
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Epson TM-m10 Single-station 2” Thermal Receipt Printer, 203 dpi, USB, Auto Cutter, White - C31CE74001
- Thermal Line Printing
- 203 dpi @ 150 mm/s; Vertical and horizontal
- Industry’s smallest 2" receipt printer in its class; sleek design; ideal for small counter spaces
- Breakthrough modular case; flexible configuration (top load or front load); interchangeable by easily removing the outer case
- Includes PS-180 Power Adapter and USB Cable
Mobile POS Printing Reimagined.
Have the freedom to print from iOS®, Android™ and Windows® tablet and mobile devices, as well as desktop PCs, with easy setup and convenient connectivity.
Compact POS Receipt Printers for Retail & Hospitality
The Epson TM-m10 and TM-m30 printers' sleek design saves valuable counter space, while ensuring simple integration with your existing mobile or desktop POS environment, providing intuitive functionality and allowing for front or top load configurations. These point-of-sale printers were engineered to print receipts from virtually any mobile device or desktop PC.
|Sleek & Innovative Design||Easy Setup & Operation||Versatile Compatibility|
Save valuable counter space with the industry's smallest POS receipt printer in its class. Featuring ePOS print technology, the TM-m10 easily prints 2" receipts from iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices or desktop PCs.
Slightly larger than the TM-m10, the TM-m30 POS receipt printer offers the freedom to print 3- receipts from virtually any mobile device or desktop PC. Plus, you can use one power source for your tablet and printer — exclusively from Epson.
|Size||Approx. 4" x 4" x 4"||Approx. 5" x 5" x 5"|
|Speed||150 mm/s||200 mm/s|
|Connectivity Options||USB / Ethernet / Wi-Fi / Bluetooth|
|ePOS Print Device SDK|
|Optional: Onboard USB Powers Tablet|
1 TM-m10 model only
2 Wireless models only
3 TM-m30 model only
4 NFC tag requires use of a device that includes an NFC reader, and may require additional software
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by DealsOnIT Return Policy