Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Z68
- Core i7 / i5 / i3 (LGA1155)
- DDR3 2133(OC) / 1866(OC) / 1600 / 1333 / 1066
Born for gaming and overclocking, the ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 delivers the ultimate throne for the Intel Sandy Bridge processor. The Next-Gen PCIe 3.0, beyond the original specification of Z68 chipset and Intel Sandy Bridge processor, is introduced to this motherboard by adapting PCIe 3.0 quick switch IC, gearing you up for the latest graphics card such as AMD 79xx series that employ PCIe 3.0 technology (PCIe 3.0 is available only when working with Ivy Bridge processor). Smart Response technology intelligently cache the frequently used HDD content on the SSD, allowing you to experience fast response similar to SSD-only system while simultaneously enjoy large capacity of HDD.
An array of ASRock innovative technology, such as XFast RAM, XFast LAN and XFast USB, works behind the scenes to improve overall system performance and throughput, while Digi PWM design and advanced V12 + 6 power phase design combined with premium gold caps and 100% Japan-made high-quality conductive polymer capacitors ensure unmatched reliability, durability and overclocking potential. The AMD Quad CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad SLI configuration delivers the ultimate in graphics performance for gaming enthusiasts who demanding highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
- XFast RAM - Fully Optimize Memory UsageIt fully utilizes the memory space that cannot be used under Windows 32-bit OS. ASRock XFast RAM also shortens the loading time of previously visited websites, making web surfing faster than ever. And it also boosts the speed of Adobe Photoshop 5 times faster. Another advantage of ASRock XFast RAM is that it reduces the frequency of accessing your SSDs or HDDs in order to extend their lifespan.
- XFast LAN TechnologyASRock XFast LAN is a smart productivity tool to help you manage your priorities of internet applications, simplify your digital life and accomplish more. The innovative features include : Internet Application Prioritization, Lower Latency in Game, Traffic Shaping and Real-Time Analysis of Your Data. It's the smartest way to control your web programs.
- ASRock XFast USB Technology - Faster Than Your Imagination!ASRock XFast USB Technology redefines the new standard in high performance computing. Proving once again to be the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock XFast USB Series Motherboards integrate with the latest XFast USB Technology which delivers the world's fastest USB data transfer speed.
- Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0 SupportBy adapting PCI-E 3.0 quick switch IC onboard, the ASRock motherboards can support the Next-Gen PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth for the next-gen PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, provide ultimate graphics performance. (To run the PCI Express 3.0 slots in Gen 3 speed, please must install the Ivy Bridge CPU which supports PCI Express 3.0. If you install the Sandy Bridge CPU, the PCI Express 3.0 slots will run only at Gen2 speed.)
- Intel Smart Response TechnologyFor users who are tempted to connect the SSD and HDD on motherboard, the Intel Smart Response Technology can make the SSD become the "Cache of the HDD" to boost up the HDD access speed.
- Lucid VirtuWith Lucid Virtu software, next-generation PCs with 2nd Generation Intel Core processor platforms will dynamically assign tasks in real time to the best available graphics resource based on power, performance and features.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy