Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
ASUS P6TD Deluxe LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel X58
- Core i7 (LGA1366)
- DDR3 2000(O.C.) / 1866(O.C.) / 1800(O.C.) / 1600(O.C.) / 1333 / 1066
Feel great about your potential being unlocked? Let your PC also have that fantastic feeling with the Asus P6TD Deluxe motherboard. It comes with the Asus TurboV - an extreme OC tool that surprise you with new OC records.
The Asus P6TD Deluxe motherboard is a platform designed to deliver real prowess. It is built to unleash the horsepower of the Intel Core i7 processor in an LGA1366 package. You have the choice of three-channel memory setup, or multi-GPU setup either in SLI or CrossFireX. The best-quality components are applied to the Asus 16+2 phase power design to push the overclocking headroom to the limit. With Asus Express Gate SSD – a motherboard built-in OS – it will only take seconds from bootup to access the Internet and key applications. Whether you are using your PC or are temporality away, Asus's power-saving solution will reduce the power consumption to a minimum.
Maybe you can’t wait to install the award-winning CPU cooler, GPU cooler, or case fans in your PC. To make things better, the Asus P6TD Deluxe motherboard was designed to improve the overall cooling performance quietly. Your PC will offer impressive cooling capacity.
- Install high-end components for mind-blowing performanceHardware makes the difference. The Asus P6TD Deluxe motherboard supports Intel Core i7 processors in an LGA1366 package, which has a memory controller integrated to support a three-channel (6 DIMMs) DDR3 memory. You can install memory rated at 2000(OC)/1866(OC)1800(OC)/1600 (O.C.)/1333/1066 MHz. You will have the multi-GPU choice of either NVIDIA SLI or AMD CrossFireX. The PCIe 2.0 bus design enhances your system performance with greater speed and bandwidth.
- Asus's True 16+2 Phase Power DesignEnjoy high power efficiency and a longer component life. Asus's true 16+2 phase power design offers a 16-phase for vCore, and an extra 2-phase for a QPI/Memory controller inside the CPU. It enhances the overclocking capability by providing high power efficiency. Complete with high-quality power components, such as low RDS (on) MOSFETs, Ferrite core chokes with lower hysteresis loss, and 100% Japanese-made high-quality conductive polymer capacitors, the Asus P6TD Deluxe motherboard ensures a longer life with minimum power loss.
- New OC Records with Real-Time Super-precise TuningsAsus TurboV provides a great platform for you to tune parameters to achieve new OC records. It has an advanced and easy-to-use interface. No more hassles of exiting or rebooting the OS. With micro adjustments of the CPU PLL, NB, NB-PCIe, and DRAM voltages in 0.02v intervals, there are no limits – only extreme results to break new OC records!
- 0 to Internet in Seconds!Express Gate SSD is the one-stop gateway to instant fun! You can access to the Internet and key applications before entering Windows. Moreover, the integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. This capability ensures rapid transfer of data from WAN to LAN, without any added arbitration or latency.
- Asus's Amazing Power-Saving SolutionPower consumption will be cut down to a minimum. The Asus EPU chip provides the most appropriate power usage for all your components, by detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power in real-time. When you need to be away temporarily, AI Nap allows your PC to continue operating with the minimum power and noise. You can swiftly wake up your PC in few seconds by clicking the keyboard or mouse.
- Keep your PC cool and quietThe Asus P6TD Deluxe motherboard was designed to facilitate the overall system cooling performance. The specially-engineered copper pipes beside the CPU socket effectively manage the airflow of the CPU fan, and direct system heat away from the PC. With Asus Stack Cool 3+, heat generated by the critical components will be transferred to the other side of the PCB to make temperature cooler by up to 20°C. In addition to the above thermal solutions, Asus also offers Fan Xpert to allow you to adjust both the CPU and chassis fan speed according to the ambient temperature. Asus Fan Xpert has variety of useful profiles built-in for flexible controls of the fan speed, to achieve a quiet yet cool PC environment.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Replacement Only Return Policy