Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
MSI P43-C51 LGA 775 Intel P43 ATX Intel Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- Intel P43
- Core 2 Quad / Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo
- DDR3 1066
Reaching the right balance between features and price, MSI P43-C51 supports Intel Celeron to the Core 2 Quad and Core 2 Extreme processors and doesn't dig as deep a hole in your pocket as you might expect. This motherboard is ideal for a mid-range dual core system, equipped with a PCI-E 2.0 16X slot that lets you pump up the graphic prowess with a compatible graphic card. It can carry up to 16 Gigabytes of the latest DDR3 1600(OC) memory to explore the heights of your gaming potential.
The motherboard has everything you would expect. It has 6 SATA 3Gb/s ports and an ATA133 header for legacy drives. There are 6xUSB 2.0 ports on the back panel as well as an 8-channel audio system.
For solid performance, great expandability and room to take your game to the next level, take a closer look!
- Intel P43 Express Chipset for Intel CPUBased on the Intel P43 Express chipset, the MSI P43-C51 supports Intel LGA 775 (Socket T) processors including the Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo and Pentium D series.
- Scalable DDR3 MemoryFour 240-pin DIMM sockets support up to 16GB of unbuffered DDR3 memory at speeds of up to 1600MHz (through overclocking), ensuring ample capacity for any application.
- PCI Express 2.0 InterfaceThe PCI-Express 2.0 interface provides twice the bandwidth of PCI-Express X16 to handle the data load of next-generation graphics cards while retaining compatibility with current PCI-Express cards.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe MSI P43-C51 features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates with advanced security features to ward off malicious attacks. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- Blu-ray AudioThe MSI P43-C51 Intel motherboard features lossless content protection technology with full-rate audio enjoyment from Blu-ray Disc. The audio chipset comes with a 24-bit/192KHz sample rate and 7.1 channels which offers high quality digital decoders and speakers.
- Green Power Saving TechnologyThe MSI P43-C51 Intel motherboard features APS (Active Phase Switching) energy saving technology for controlling power supply with auto phrase switching for CPU and other components.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy