- Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the water blockhead up to 270 degrees
- The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction
- Constructed with three layers of netted plastic tubing and a reinforced mesh exterior
- A split liquid pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat. Cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop
- Compatible Sockets & CPU: Intel Socket LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, LGA1200, 1700, LGA1366, LGA2011, LGA2011-3, LGA2066 / AMD Socket AM5, AM4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
AMD Socket AM5 (LGA 1718) is the next-generation socket designed to support next-generation AMD Ryzen 7000 desktop processors (Zen 4). AMD Socket AM5 uses the same liquid cooler bracket as Socket AM4*. This allows you to upgrade to and enjoy AM5 without buying a new liquid cooler.
* Requires motherboard's dedicated AMD Socket AM5 backplate.
POWERED BY MSI
Create and establish the most powerful setup with Powered by MSI products, including PC case, motherboard, liquid cooler, graphics card, and power supply unit.
HIGH THERMAL DISSIPATION
A split pathway through the radiator rapidly dissipates heat; Cooled liquid is then pumped back into the loop.
LGA 1700 COMPATIBLE
The MAG CORELIQUID V2 Series liquid cooler provides out of box support for LGA 1700.
MORE SILENCE THAN EXPECTED
MAG CORELIQUID 240R V2 WHITE’s noise level is significantly lower than that of competitor's by 10%.
A durable three phase motor at the core of the pump generates minimal vibrations for long-lasting operation.
The pump has been integrated into the radiator for sound dampening and noise reduction. Additionally, placing the pump into the radiator also increases the pump's life expectancy by moving it away from the heat source.
Robust yet built for flexibility, MAG CORELIQUID has been designed with a secure installation bundle with compatibility on a number of Intel and AMD motherboards.
Mount the cold plate at any orientation, turn the blockhead up to 270 degrees, and keep it upright.