Get the upgrade that you need to kick your system's performance and style into high gear with the HyperX FURY RGB SSD. The drive features a smooth, stunning light bar to give your computer a dash of dazzling RGB lighting. It can also daisy-chain to other RGB devices to sync colors and effects.¹ Cutting-edge 3D NAND and a Marvell controller give the FURY RGB incredible speeds of 550MB/s read and 480MB/s write,² while also making the drive more durable and more efficient. With a top case designed to accentuate its lighting, FURY RGB is the premier SSD for computer builders who don't want to skimp on performance or looks.
Smooth, stunning RGB lighting with dynamic effects
Can daisy-chain to sync with multiple other RGB devices
3D NAND provides increased reliability and efficiency
Aggressive styling to accentuate your build
Dazzling, Dynamic RGB Effects
Improve your system's performance and looks!
Daisy-Chain to Other RGB Devices¹
Sync up RGB effects across your system internals for a rig that any builder would envy.
Up to 10X Faster Than a Hard Drive²
Cutting-edge 3D NAND technology pumps out incredible performance.
Separate yourself from blocky, squared builds with FURY RGB's fierce design.
240GB / 480GB / 960GB
- 3D NAND Flash SSD
- Stunning RGB styling
- Can daisy-chain to other RGB devices
- Includes RGB cable, hard-drive cloning software3
|Interface||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)|
|Capacities4||240GB, 480GB, 960GB|
|Sequential Read/Write2||240GB-960GB up to 550/480MB/s|
|Power consumption||0.2W idle / 0.6W avg / 1.2W (MAX) read / 2.5W (max) write|
|Dimensions||100.14mm x 69.85mm x 9.5mm|
|Vibration operating||2.17G peak (7–800Hz)|
|Vibration non-operating||20G peak (10–2000Hz)|
|Life expectancy||1-million hours MTBF|
|Warranty/support5||Limited 3-year warranty with free technical support|
|Total Bytes Written (TBW)6||240GB: 120TB
Lighting customisable with motherboard RGB control software.
2. For best performance, use a system with a USB 3.1 Gen 2 port and have UASP mode enabled. (Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage.)
3. Operating system software support: Windows® 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (SP1).
4. Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash Memory Guide.
5. Limited warranty is based on 3 years or SSD "Life Remaining" which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (Kingston.com/SSDManager). A new, unused product will show a wear-indicator value of one hundred (100), whereas a product that has reached its endurance-limit of program erase-cycles will show a wear indicator value of one (1). See Kingston.com/wa for details.
6. Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Workload (JESD219A).