Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
HP ProDesk 400 G6 SFF Desktop - Intel Core i5-9500, 8 GB DDR4, 256 GB SSD, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Windows 10 Pro (7HX44UT#ABA)
- Intel Core i5-9500 with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (3 GHz base frequency, up to 4.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores)
- 8 GB DDR4 2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel B360
- 180W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC
- 1 headset connector; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
- 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 DisplayPort 1.2; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 4 USB 2.0
- 1 M.2 2230; 1 M.2 2230/2280; 1 PCIe 3 x1; 1 PCIe 3 x16; One 4-in-1 media card reader
- Integrated Realtek RTL8111HSH-CG GbE
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
HP ProDesk 400 Small Form Factor G6
Growing Business Made Easy
HP ProDesk 400 Small Form Factor G6 provides polished performance and style to any workspace. It is ready to grow with your business with incredible expandability. Tested reliability and industry-leading security ensures that it will need less IT resources to propel your business success to a new level.
Mix and Match with Mini PC and MicroTower
ProDesk 400 Small Form Factor G6 is bigger than the ProDesk 400 mini PC and smaller than the ProDesk 400 Microtower. It offers eight total USB ports, two video outputs, and optional Bluetooth connectivity, making it a hub for other devices in the office.
- DIMENSIONS: 3.7" x 11.7" x 10.6"
- EXPANSION: Two bays, two half-height slots, and optional ports1
- GRAPHICS: Optional discrete graphics1
You can mix and match the three models to build your perfect PC fleet to gain a new level of productivity and reduce cost. Every position in the company will be offered a PC that fits their job responsibilities.
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro2 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP.
9th Gen Intel Core processor delivers sharp response for every application you run and ensures every task will be finished in no time.
Designed to pass 120,000 hours of HP's Total Test Process.3
HP SURE CLICK
Help protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses.4
HP CLIENT SECURITY MANAGER
Keep your data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users.5
Extra protection for your PC with automatic updates and security checks.6
1. Sold separately or as an optional feature.
2. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See //www.windows.com
3. HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
4. HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check //h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
5. HP Client Security Manager Gen5 requires Windows and is available on the select HP Pro and Elite PCs. See product specifications for details.
6. HP BIOSphere Gen5 is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. See product specifications for details. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Deal Targets Return Policy