The EVGA CLC 240 LIQUID CPU Cooler has arrived. The new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, robust software controls and amazing performance. Available in 240mm radiator size and the new EVGA fan is designed to reduce noise, provide superior airflow and static pressure.
- Premium Retention parts for Intel LGA 20XX/1200/115X/1366. Also compatible with LGA 1700.
- AMD retention ring for supporting AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4
- 100% Copper
- Fully controllable RGB LED
- Noise Level = 20dB(A) (MAX)
- 240 x 120 x 27mm (L x W x H)
- Size: 120 x 120 x 25mm (2x)
- Teflon Nano Bearing
- Speed = 500-2400RPM
- Airflow = 74.82 CFM (MAX)
- Static Pressure = 4.04 mmAq (MAX)
- Noise Level = 16.0 dB(A) (MIN) - 39.9 dB(A) (MAX)
- Lifespan = 80,000 Hours
BUILT TO PERFORM
New cooling block offers improved flowrate and heat transfer surface area for incredible cooling efficiency.
Built-in RGB LED gives you full control over the lighting including color cycling, or lets you select your favorite color. The color profiles even save to the firmware!
Fully sleeved tubing frsom radiator to CPU block.
NEW EVGA FANS
These fans are built for superior cooling and lower noise. The curved housing reduces noise level and unique blade design offers incredible cooling performance. Teflon Nano Bearings ensure a long lifespan.
EVGA FLOW CONTROL SOFTWARE
This EVGA software gives you full control over your EVGA CLC Liquid Cooler including fan speed/curve, RGB lighting, Pump Control, Profiles and more! Also, the fan settings and lighting save to firmware, meaning you can set and forget.
ADJUSTABLE PUMP AND FAN SPEED
Set a custom pump and fan speed to fine tune your system for the best performance, or quietest operation possible.
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self-contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.
- Intelligent wiring system and sleeved tubing makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
- Built-in 240mm radiator and 2x 120mm fans help dissipate the heat, keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized. Variable controlled fan allows dynamic fan speed based on coolant temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means the fan can operate at a lower speed to reduce noise.
- Teflon Nano Bearing in the fan reduces noise and increases lifespan, while the curved housing improves airflow through the radiator to limit vibration and noise.
- Variable controlled fan allows dynamic fan speed based on CPU temperature, and the water cooling efficiency means the fans can operate at a lower speed to reduce noise.