- + FREE SHIPPING
- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Cooler, Silencio FP120 Fan, 4 CDC 2.0 Heatpipes, Anodized Gun-Metal Black, Brushed Nickel Fins for AMD Ryzen/Intel LGA1200/1151
- Direct Contact Technology - 4 heatpipes with Exclusive Direct Contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- Precise Air Flow - Stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection - Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and Play - Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
Give your CPU high-performance cooling and understated style with the Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU cooler. The stacked fin array and the nickel-plated, jet-black boost airflow and radiation cooling. It is whisper quiet in operating thanks to Silent Driver IC technology and helicopter-inspired blades. The four direct-contact heat pipes with Direct Contact Technology deliver optimized conductivity. It comes with a thermal paste syringe and a plastic seal cover the base.
The low-key anodized gun-metal black with brushed aluminum on the top cover make this air cooler have a look that speaks volumes.
The stacked fin array lets cooler air flow into the heat sink with minimum resistance, while the nickel-plated, jet-black construction delivers outstanding radiation-cooling performance.
Four heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology provide fast heat transfer, making sure the CPU is running at peak performance.
Driven by exclusive Silent Driver IC technology, overall system noise and power output will be reduced to a minimum. The design of the Hyper 212's fan blade is inspired by helicopters and is less prone to vibrations.
You can add another fan with a simple push-pull. Heat will be dissipated faster and the temperature of CPU will drop faster.
The improved universal bracket design ensures easy and worry-free installation on all platforms.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Aero Malls Inc. Return Policy