Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Rosewill Server Chassis / Server Case / Rackmount Case, 2U Metal Rack Mount Server Cases with 5 Bays (RSV-Z2700)
- Ultimate Capacity - RSV-Z2700 is a 2U server chassis which carries a total of 1 x 5.25" HDD + 4 x 3.5" HDD and 4 PCI-E slot with low profile PCI Express cards for expansion for your server system
- Efficient Cooling Design - The rack mount 2U server case comes with two 80mm server case fans in the front to provide an excellent temperature management for long time operated server systems
- Special Ventilate Hole - With the design of a ventilate hole on top at the PSU location, RSV-Z2700 is designed for the better air-flow and heat dispatch
- Motherboard Compatibility - The Rack-mount server chassis (2U) is compatible with maximum holding 9.6 x 9.6 Micro-ATX ( M-ATX )
- Convenient I/O Panel - Two USB 2.0 connectors in the front panel enable easy access to various peripheral device as a perfect successor for RSV-Z2600
High-performance servers deserve high-performance chassis. The Rosewill RSV-Z2700 2U rackmount sever case offers a class-leading combination of hardware compatibility, expandability, superb cooling performance and convenience. So, there is no doubt that it’s a great choice for discerning DIY builders.
A spacious interior provides sufficient room to accommodate your powerful hardware, such as Micro ATX motherboards (9.6 x 9.6) and a total of five internal hard disk drives – one 5.25” HDD and four 3.5” HDDs. Plus, four expansion slots allow you to easily add multiple add-on cards to the system.
Equipped with two 80mm server case fans in the front panel, the RSV-Z2700 provides voluminous airflow to keep every component cool, ensuring long-lasting reliable performance.
With ventilation holes over the PSU mount spot, the RSV-Z2700 delivers better air-flow and heat dispatch.
Two USB 2.0 connectors on the front panel enable easy access to various USB peripheral devices.
The black exterior coating with solid metal construction radiates a sober and solid feel - the same as what you expect from a high-end server system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy