Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Link Depot HS-6-2P 6 ft. Black HDMI High Speed Cable with Ethernet - Type A to Type A Male to Male - 2-pack
- HDMI High-Speed with Ethernet allows a two-way 100Mb connection to pass between two compatible components.
- Supports 3D in full 1080p resolution.
- Audio Return Channel allows TV's audio feed through your sound system with just the single cable - no need for a separate audio cable.
- Resolutions up to 4K/2K (3840/2160p).
- Support photographic colour standards including sYCC601, Adobe RGB and AdobeYCC601 for better compatibility with digital still cameras.
Link Depot HS-6-2P High Speed HDMI Cable
The Link Depot HS-6-2P High Speed HDMI Cable offers a simple, cost-effective solution for connecting your HDMI-equipped device (such as DVD Players, Satellite Boxes, LCD Projectors, Plasma TV and HDTV) to your HDMI display. By using it, you can broadcast high-quality digital video, digital audio, and intercomponent control signals – all in one compact, high-performance connection.
Various Audio/Video Formats Support
The Link Depot HS-6-2P is able to transfer the uncompressed audio/video signals. It supports both high-definition video and standard video formats, and multiple audio formats, from stereo to multi-channel sound.
The Link Depot HS-6-2P is compliant with HDMI 1.4 specification, allowing for high-speed data transmission up to 10.2Gbps without any signal latency and degradation. It’s also backwards compatible with all classifications of version 1.3.
Excellent Image Quality
The Link Depot HS-6-2P supports 3D in full 1080p resolution and resolutions up to 4K/2K (3840/2160p), ensuring outstanding image quality. It also supports photographic color standards, including sYCC601, Adobe RGB and Adobe YCC601 for better compatibility with digital still cameras.
Audio Return Channel
Audio Return Channel allows TV's audio feed through your sound system with just the single cable - no need for a separate audio cable.
High Quality Signal Transfer
Full HDCP compliance and gold plated connectors provide the highest level of signal quality. It is also shielded for maximum protection from RFI and EMI interferences.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- This item is covered by SatelliteSale Return Policy