This JGS524 features 24 RJ-45 ports with automatic speed and duplex sensing. High performance of 1000Mbps speeds and a switching capacity of up to 48Gbps meet even the most bandwidth-hungry applications need. The Netgear JGS524 is a simple and economical path to Gigabit connectivity!
Gigabit Network Connectivity The Netgear JGS524 integrates 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet technology that provides a tenfold increase over 100M Fast Ethernet and a hundredfold increase over 10M Ethernet, to raise the speed and performance threshold for a converged network.
Half/full-duplex Support With full-duplex support, the Netgear JGS524 works at a maximum 2000Mbps on each port (doubling the speed of normal half-duplex devices), and is also compatible with half-duplex mode.
24 Auto-Sensing Ports The Netgear JGS524 features 24 RJ45 ports with automatic speed and duplex sensing capability, so you can easily combine 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, or 1000Mbps devices, running at either half or full duplex mode.
Compact Design The Netgear JGS524 comes in a compact size for desktop use or for mounting in a standard 19-inch rack.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.