In addition to robust performance, the G.SKILL ECO series memory kit is designed with another purpose: eco-friendliness. These memory kits operate at 1.35V rather than the standard 1.65V, resulting in less power drain and heat generation. The low profile at 32mm allows easy integration into HTPCs or other small form factor systems. And the premium-quality heatsink promotes efficient heat dissipation, and adds a great look to your chassis.
Low Voltage Designed to operate at 1.35V, the G.SKILL ECO memory kit helps lower overall system power usage, which also reduces the heat produced from your system. It requires 18% less VDIMM, and lowers temperatures up to 16%, than the standard 1.65V memory.
DDR3 1600 This memory kit is rated at 1600MHz to deliver up to 12.8GBps bandwidth per channel to deal with the evolving needs of today's operating systems and applications. Cas Latency 9 timing ensures smoother system response.
Low Profile Heatsink Constructed with a low profile aluminum heat spreader – only 32mm – G.SKILL’s ECO series is a perfect fit in your HTPC or small form-factor system.
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return Policies
- We want to ensure your holiday shopping this year is hassle-free. That’s why we’re automatically extending our return policies on almost every product! For purchases placed between November 1, 2016 and December 24, 2016 you will have until January 31, 2017 to return your product. There's nothing additional that you have to do!
- Return for refund until: January 31, 2017
- Return for replacement until: January 31, 2017
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Extended Holiday Return Policy.
Through the Newegg EggXpert Review Program, Newegg invites its best reviewers, known as EggXperts, to post opinions about new and pre-release products to help their fellow customers make informed buying decisions.Click here for more details.