The ZT series is the superb choice for performance and power users who need solid, reliable PSU. With a completely modular design, ZT Series keeps your internal case environment organized by eliminating wire clutter and improves airflow by using only the cables you require. Kept supremely cool with a load-controlled 140mm fan, the OCZ ZT Series PSU was engineered to be ultra-quiet by eliminating distracting noises from your PC when working or gaming. With an 80-Plus Bronze Certification featuring up to 85% efficiency under typical load environments, this power supply remains rock solid and stable under pressure.
- 650W Continuous Power with Single Strong +12V RailThe OCZ ZT Series OCZ-Z650W delivers 650W continuous power output rated at a demanding 45°C ambient temperature to deliver power as needed in a real world operating environment. Powerful single +12V rail at up to 54A design ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry CPU and VGA card perfect for future high-end component upgrades or overclocking.
- ATX12V V2.2 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 standard, the OCZ ZT Series OCZ-ZT650W power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other system components.
- 80 PLUS Bronze CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Bronze certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life. It is also ErP compliant for low power usage in standby
- Ultra-Quiet 140mm FanBuilt-in load-controlled, ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan guarantees excellent cooling performance as well as silent operation.
- Fully Modular designModular cable design provides organized cable management and improved air circulation inside the computer case.
- Premium capacitors and superior protectionThe OCZ ZT Series OCZ-Z650W incorporates premium low ESR 105°C electrolytic capacitors ensuring performance, reliability and long life cycle. It also features heavy-duty protection circuitry (over-voltage, over-current, under-voltage, and short circuit) for protecting your valuable components from damaging.