Utilizing PCIe Gen3x4, 3D NAND Flash, and featuring 3500/3000MB/s read and write, the SX8100 M.2 2280 SSD gives DIY enthusiasts, overclockers and graphics professionals the performance they need.
PCIe Gen3x4 & NVMe 1.3 standard
- Read and write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second
- 3D Flash: Higher capacity, efficiency, and durability
- M.2 2280: Supports latest Intel and AMD platforms
- The SX8100 supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors.
- Meanwhile, RAID Engine ensure security, integrity, and durability.
- With SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8100 accelerates your PC's performance. There's no more waiting around. Quickly access files and load games in a flash!
- 3D NAND Flash packs up to 4TB of capacity and a wide range of data protection and correction technologies to increase total TBW (Total Bytes Written).
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB / 4TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 3.5mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14inch|
|Weight||8g / 0.28oz|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 3500MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 3000MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 300K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 240K|
|Operating temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||2560TB|
Q: If my computer only supports PCIe Gen3, can it still work with a PCIe Gen4 SSD?
A: PCs that do not support PCIe Gen4 SSDs can still use the said SSDs. However, the SSDs performance will be limited to PCIe Gen3 levels.
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use my SSD?
A: ADATA SSDs can use standard drivers, which can be applied to different operating systems; at the same time, users can also install the drivers officially provided by the motherboard manufacturers.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions like:
Q : What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, etc?
Q: I am having trouble formatting my SSD
Q: How do you partition a new SSD?
Q: Why is the data transfer speed on my SSD slow?
|Capacity||2TB / 1TB / 512GB||4TB / 2TB / 1TB / 512GB / 256GB||1TB||1TB / 512GB / 256GB / 128GB|
|NAND Flash||RD TLC||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D NAND|
|Interface||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4||PCIe Gen3x4|
|Sequential Read [Max]||3500MBps||3500MBps||2100MBps||1800MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||3000MBps||3000MBps||1500MBps||1200MBps|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 390,000 IOPS||Up to 300,000 IOPS||Up to 250,000 IOPS||Up to 220,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 380,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 200,000 IOPS|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1280TB||2560TB||1200TB||480TB|