- Employing the extra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface and supporting NVMe 1.3, the GAMMIX S11 Pro delivers blazing fast read/write speeds of up to 3500/3000MB per second.
- What's more, the S11 Pro is encased in a heatsink that reduces the SSD's temperatures by up to 10°C.
- Equipped with 3D NAND Flash along with SLC Caching, a DRAM Cache Buffer, End-to-End Data Protection, and LDPC ECC technology, it maintains high speeds and data integrity even during intense gaming, rendering, overclocking, and other high-demand applications.
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface: read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 supported
- Next-generation 3D NAND Flash: Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
- M.2 2280 form factor: supports desktops with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
- Built for pros: ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professionals
- Implementing advanced 3D NAND Flash, S11 Pro features higher storage capacities of up to 1TB, while also providing higher efficiency, rugged reliability and a high TBW (Total Bytes Written).
- The GAMMIX S11 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers.
- Meanwhile, End-to-End Data Protection and RAID Engine support ensure data security and improve transmission stability.
- A heatsink with a sports-car-inspired design makes the S11 Pro look and stay cool.
- Compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the S11 Pro is up to 10°C cooler, offering enhanced system stability.
- Featuring SLC Caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the S11 Pro accelerates read/write speeds up to 3500/3000MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 390K/380K IOPS.
- Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the S11 Pro accomplish them quickly and effectively.
|Capacity||256GB / 512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 6.1mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.24inch|
|Weight||11g / 0.38oz|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 3500MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 3000MB/s|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 390K|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 380K|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1280TB|
Q: If my computer only supports PCIe Gen3, can it still work with a PCIe Gen4 SSD?
A: PCs that do not support PCIe Gen4 SSDs can still use the said SSDs. However, the SSDs performance will be limited to PCIe Gen3 levels.
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use my SSD?
A: ADATA SSDs can use standard drivers, which can be applied to different operating systems; at the same time, users can also install the drivers officially provided by the motherboard manufacturers.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions like:
Q : What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, etc?
Q: I am having trouble formatting my SSD
Q: How do you partition a new SSD?
Q: Why is the data transfer speed on my SSD slow?
|Capacity||2TB / 1TB||512GB / 256GB||2TB / 1TB||512GB||2TB / 1TB / 512GB||256GB|
|NAND Flash||3D TLC||3D TLC||3D NAND||3D NAND||3D TLC||3D TLC|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 360,000 / 390,000 IOPS||Up to 390,000 / 220,000 IOPS||Up to 290,000 IOPS||Up to 300,000 IOPS||Up to 250,000 IOPS||Up to 190,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 360,000 / 380,000 IOPS||Up to 380,000 / 290,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS||Up to 180,000 IOPS|
|Sequential Read [Max]||3500MBps||3100MBps||3500MBps||3500MBps||2100MBps||2100MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||3000MBps||2300MBps / 1200MBps||3000MBps||2400MBps||1500MBps||1200MBps|