- Enjoy next-gen performance with the XPG GAMMIX S70 PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD).
- Sporting the latest PCIe Gen4x4 interface and a host of other capabilities, this SSD is capable of reaching blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 7400/6800/MB per second.
- With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6800/MB per second.
- That's up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it's backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
- For reliable operations and stability, the S70 is equipped with XPG's proprietary heat spreader design.
- The aluminum heat spreader features a terraced structure and hollow chambers underneath for increased surface area and airflow.
- This design can reduce temperatures by up to thirty percent.
- Compliant with NVMe 1.4
- Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
- M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform
- Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
- In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 gives you a performance boost for video editing, rendering, and gaming.
- Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the S70 offers capacities of up to 2TB.
- What's more, with error correcting and protection technologies, it comes with a high Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for excellent durability and longevity.
- On top of its core performance characteristics, the S70 supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions.
- In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 ensures data security and integrity.
|Capacity||1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Dimensions||80 x 22 x 15mm / 3.15 x 0.98 x 0.59inch|
|Sequential Read [Max]||Up to 7400MB/s|
|Sequential Write [Max]||Up to 6800MB/s|
|4KB Random Read / Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 750K|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Shock Resistance||1500G / 0.5ms|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1480TB|
Q: If my computer only supports PCIe Gen3, can it still work with a PCIe Gen4 SSD?
A: PCs that do not support PCIe Gen4 SSDs can still use the said SSDs. However, the SSDs performance will be limited to PCIe Gen3 levels.
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use my SSD?
A: ADATA SSDs can use standard drivers, which can be applied to different operating systems; at the same time, users can also install the drivers officially provided by the motherboard manufacturers.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions like:
Q : What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, etc?
Q: I am having trouble formatting my SSD?
Q: How do you partition a new SSD?
Q: Why is the data transfer speed on my SSD slow?
|Capacity||2TB / 1TB / 512GB||2TB / 1TB||2TB / 1TB / 512GB||2TB / 1TB / 512GB|
|Interface||PCIe Gen4 x4||PCIe Gen4 x4||PCIe Gen4 x4||PCIe Gen3x4|
|Controller||InnoGrit IG5236A1||Innogrit IG5236||SMI SM2267G|
|Sequential Read [Max]||7400MBps||7400MBps||3900MBps||3500MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||6800MBps||6800MBps||3200MBps||3000MBps|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 490,000 IOPS||Up to 300,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 540,000 IOPS||Up to 240,000 IOPS|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1480TB||1480TB||1480TB||1280TB|