- Got a PS5 and need more capacity? The GAMMIX S70 BLADE is your answer. Plug one into your PS5 and enjoy better, smoother performance over the built-in storage.
* According to the announcement from Sony Interactive Entertainment Co., Ltd., even if the continuous reading and writing speed is higher than the official standard, not all in-game performance features will match the built-in solid state drive of the PS5 console.
**Under the operating environment of the PS5, the sequential read speed of both 1TB and 2TB models measured at 6100MB/s.
- With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6800/MB per second.
- That's up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it's backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
- Sporting a robust high-temperature resistant aluminum heatsink, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE gets rid of heat effectively.
- So effective in fact it is able to reduce temperatures by up to 20 percent.
- Plus, the heatsink looks amazing too with its streamlined surface and ridged geometric lines.
Featuring a M.2 2280 form factor, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE is perfect for laptops and thinner devices, giving you the performance you need regardless of space constraints.
- Compliant with NVMe 1.4
- Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash
- M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform
- Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE gives you a performance boost for video editing, rendering, and gaming.
For peace of mind, the GAMMIX S70 BLADE comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
- On top of its core performance characteristics, the S70 BLADE supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions.
- In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 BLADE ensures data security and integrity.
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB / 2TB|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|NAND Flash||3D NAND|
|Sequential Read [Max]||7400MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||6800MBps|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 750,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 750,000 IOPS|
|Operating Temperature||0°C - 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C - 85°C|
|Shock Resistance||1500G / 0.5ms|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||1480TB|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||80 x 22 x 4.3mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.17inch (with heatsink) / 80 x 22 x 3.3mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.12inch|
|Weight||10g / 0.35oz (with heatsink) - 7g / 0.24oz (without heatsink)|
NOTICE: A Firmware update is available for the S70 Blade on our consumer website. Please locate the item in the catalog, and download the update for this SSD. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Q: If my computer only supports PCIe Gen3, can it still work with a PCIe Gen4 SSD?
A: PCs that do not support PCIe Gen4 SSDs can still use the said SSDs. However, the SSDs performance will be limited to PCIe Gen3 levels.
Q: Do I need to install a driver to use my SSD?
A: ADATA SSDs can use standard drivers, which can be applied to different operating systems; at the same time, users can also install the drivers officially provided by the motherboard manufacturers.
A Full List of Troubleshooting Q & A is available on the ADATA Consumer Site for more complex questions like:
Q : What should I do if my SSD is unrecognizable, undetectable, unreadable, etc?
Q: I am having trouble formatting my SSD?
Q: How do you partition a new SSD?
Q: Why is the data transfer speed on my SSD slow?
|Capacity||1TB / 512GB||2TB / 1TB||2TB / 1TB / 512GB||1TB|
|Interface||PCIe Gen4x4||PCIe Gen4x4||PCIe Gen4x4||PCIe Gen4x4||PCIe Gen4x4||PCIe Gen4x4|
|Controller||InnoGrit IG5220||InnoGrit IG5236||InnoGrit IG5236A1||InnoGrit IG5236||SMI SM2267G|
|Sequential Read [Max]||5000MBps||7400MBps||7400MBps||5000MBps||7400MBps||3900MBps|
|Sequential Write [Max]||4500MBps||6800MBps||6800MBps||4500MBps||6800MBps||3200MBps|
|4KB Random Read IOPS [Max]||Up to 650,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 650,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 490,000 IOPS|
|4KB Random Write IOPS [Max]||Up to 600,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 600,000 IOPS||Up to 750,000 IOPS||Up to 540,000 IOPS|
|Terabytes Written (TBW) [Max]||650TB||740TB (1TB) / 1480TB (2TB)||1480TB||650TB||1480TB||1480TB|