Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
XFX PRO750W XXX Edition Semi-Modular 80Plus Silver 750 Watt Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- ATX12V / EPS12V
- 90 - 264 V
- 80 PLUS SILVER Certified
ProSeries 750W PSU - P1-50B-nlg9 Edition Semi-Modular 80 Plus Silver Power SupplyUnique, continuous EasyRail™ technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy. Stack numerous power-hungry components without fear of crashing. It's also a perfect solution for hardcore gamers.
SolidLink™ Power SuppliesLess Wire, Less Heat
SolidLink fully modular PSUs don't have as many primary wires, instead we use pin lag that directly connects to the connector daughter board.
Traditional fully modular PSUs tend to have a bundle of cables connected to the daughter board which generate heat causing Wattage loss.
SolidLink™ Technology Difference
- Drastically reduces the lost Wattage
- Draw less wall power which save you money
- Replaces traditional wired connections with direct pin to port connections.
- Reduces heat generated by wires.
- Reduces lost Wattage giving you clean, consistent high quality voltage.
Hybrid Fan ControlQuieter, Saves Power
Hybrid mode when activated, allows your fan to stay off when your computer is idle but turns on automatically when the PSU needs it.
- Operates Silently until it reaches 20% load or 77°F (25°C)
- Switches to Quiet Mode (only 16dBA)
- Reaching 50% load which Cooling Mode to cool the PSU appropriately
80 Plus Gold CertificationSuper High Efficiency
Efficient Power Use
- 80 Plus Gold certified means that this XFX PSU has up to 90% power efficiency (only 10% of the power drawn from the outlet is lost).
- Compare that to non-certified PSUs, which lose at least 20% of power drawn.
- With XFX PSUs, you get every Watt you pay for.
The XFX DifferenceOther Great Features
- Full Modular Design
- Up to Eight (8) PCI-E 6 + 2-Pin Connectors
- True Wattage Guarantee
- Tight DC Voltage regulation with minimal AC ripple
- Extreme Heat Tested Capacitors
EasyRail™ TechnologyOne Rail, One Setup
Single Rail Design
- Unique, continuous EasyRail™ technology enables you to maximize available power and make set-up easy.
- Stack numerous power-hungry components without fear of crashing.
- It's also a perfect solution for hardcore gamers.
- 750W Max Power Output
- 47Hz - 63Hz Frequency
- Single Rail
- Auto Switching 115V and 230V
- Includes AC Power Cord
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy