As a professional chair manufacturer who has been in the industry for more than 5 years, Dowinx carefully plans and strictly manages every single step
during designing, material selecting and manufacturing.
With the past experience and the non-stop exploring, Dowinx always commits to develop not only gaming chairs, but also chairs that fits all people and all purposes.
- The traditional quilting process originated from Marseille in France. Quilting is called "Boutis" in French colloquialism.
- In the Valois dynasty of France, Boutis meant a thick and bulky embroidery filled with fibers such as silk, cotton, fur or ostrich hair. The scientific name of this craft should be "Marseille quilting craft".
- As a process, quilting is used to make the fabric of the outer layer of the chair close to the inner core, make the chair thin and even thick, and increase the beauty and breathability of the chair.
- Quilting enhances the practicality and beauty of quilted products with its rich changes, creating a comfortable and warm living space for people.
- SGS verified Class 4 heavy duty KGS gas pistons for better stability and safety.
- Matt black base made of robust grid-structure nylon with a maximum weight capacity of 120 kg.
- Effortlessly adjust multi-tilt mechanism.
- Robust metal frame for high safety level.
- Smooth enough reclining function for better using experience.