Wavlink SATA to USB 3.0 docking station
Quickly and easily access your bare 3.5"/2.5" SATA HDDs/SSDs, without the hassle of opening case or fumbling for cables. This docking station interfaces with computers through USB 3.0, at up to 5 Gbps bus bandwidth to fully support high-speed SSDs. It also comes with an SD slot, a microSD slot, and two USB-A ports on the front panel for convenience. A dedicated power button helps save power when not in use.
- Top slot-loading design that supports standard desktop 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA I/II/III Hard Drives.
- Easily connect to computer with Super Speed USB 3.0 with transfer rate up to 5Gbps
- Plug and play, no tools and no drivers needed. Supports hard drives up to 10 TB.
- 70% faster than traditional USB ports with UASP transfer protocol
- Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 and Mac
- Micro SD card reader and SD card reader for quick access to memory cards
- Function as a USB hub with two USB 3.0 ports on this docking station
- The built-in LED indicator indicates power/HDD status, eliminating guesswork
- SATA interface has good durability in daily use, withstanding up to 1500+ insertions
- Comes with 12V/2A external independent AC power adapter.
- No drivers are required for the disk dock itself.
- It can support Windows 10 through XP, Mac OS X, and Linux / Unix.
- Please make sure that there aren't any bad sectors on the drives in use, as to avoid data transfer errors, overheating and damage to the station.
- To avoid data loss, do not remove or insert drives when one drive is working in the docking station. Please power off the docking station before removing.