WAVLINK USB C 13-in-1 Docking Station, Bring You with More Possibilities
The MST dock is built in a slim, light, and miniature case, it is designed to meet more demands of extra USB peripherals and monitors. To extend or duplicate the content of your AV sources, you can select either DP or HDMI port for display of high resolution. Besides, you can also connect your laptop to the upstream USB-C port and get it charged. The dock also provides you three USB 3.0 interfaces to enable you to enjoy high-speed data transfer.
USB Power Delivery
The upstream USB-C port is compliant with USB power delivery specification revision 3.0 and supports up to 65W power supply.
USB data transmission
The MST dock has four USB 3.0 ports(one for BC fast charging), providing your devices plenty of connection possibilities with data transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
This MST dock has 3 different video ports, you can either select one port or combine two or all three of them for your own need.
RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
Gigabit Ethernet port provides high-speed network and is backward compatible with 10/100Mbps.
SD/TF Card Reader
Support Secure Digital™ v5.0 and SD v3.1 UHS-I. Support Card Reader SDHC/SDXC (Capacity up to 2TB).
- Provides USB power delivery up to 65W for upstream charging.
- Supports triple display with two types of video outputs HDMI & DP.
- RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port provides high speed and secure network.
- Compatible with full-featured USB 3.1 compliance (Data transfer, USB power delivery and video alternate).
- Support Card Reader SDHC/SDXC (Capacity up to 2TB).
- Windows 7/8/10 or later
- Mac OS X or later
- CPU i7 or higher, RAM 4GB or above
- Requires that host PC/laptop supports PD 2.0 or above
- PC/laptop with USB 3.1 full function Type-C port
(Power Delivery, Video Alternate, Display, data transfer)
Before using this dock, please make sure that the latest PC/laptop drivers are installed (including USB, graphics card etc) because the network port needs specific drivers.
For Windows 10, the system detects and automatically installs them after the dock is connected to the network. If drivers cannot be automatically installed, the network port can’t perform properly. Please install them manually. For MAC OS system, you need to install the network port driver manually, please visit www.wavlink.com > Support > Driver > PC peripherals > USB Docking.
1. The dock is driver free, therefore you don’t need to install any driver before using it.
2. Plug the power adapter of the dock in a power outlet.
3. Connect the USB-C connector of the dock to your host laptop/PC, the LED light on the dock will turn blue.
4. Connect your monitor(s) to video ports of the dock then you can proceed to configure the display modes.
Remarks for Windows based PC/laptops:
1. Before you connect two or three monitors, we suggest you lower monitor resolution, please check Q3 in Quick Start Guide for details.
2. Before you connect three monitors, we suggest you disconnect laptop/PC first, please check Q2 in Quick Start Guide for details.
Remarks for Mac based PC/laptops:
1. When you connect only one external monitor to the dock, the extend and duplicate modes are both available.
2. If you have two or three monitors connected to the dock, then you can only extend to one monitor while the other one or two monitor(s) will copy the same content on your extended monitor.
Attention before purchase
1.The type-c port of your pc should support video oput.(If you are not sure,pls contact us,we will help you confirm that)
2.The type-c port of pc should support dp1.4,or you could get 4k/30hz only
3.For mac os,the docking could support to extend one monitor only,the external monitors will display the same screen