- Best Dual Dash Cam recommended by Wirecutter, Business Insider, CNET, BGR, Forbes, Dashcamtalk, Rideshare Central, Therideshareguy, Uberpeople, etc.
- Super High Resolution: 4K Single Front Recording provides you with excellent sharpness and wide dynamic range. Never worry about missing any important details with 4K recording at 3840x2160P 25fps.
- GPS Suction Mount Included: Vantrue N2S dash cam comes with GPS mount allows you to track the driving route, location and speed.
- Better Night Vision: Advanced Sony Sensor with upgraded WDR technology intelligently balance the exposure to deliver a clear and high quality video even in low light or strong light environments. 4 Infrared LEDs enable you to record flawless video when the passenger cabin is dark.
- 24/7 Hours Parking Mode: Low Bitrate recording mode enables the dual lens dash cam to recording at 720P+720P@15fps continuously for 24 hours a day at parking mode.
The front and interior-facing camera could record a super QHD videos & images front and inside at 2560x1440P with 30fps simultaneously as evidence in case of any accidents. Perfect dual dash camera for Uber, Lyft, Taxi, Cab as well as truck driver.
Based on the Sony IMX335 sensor and advanced F1.4 aperture front lens, single front dash camera only records roads ahead at up to 4K(3840x2160P@25FPS) to capture license plates.
The N2S dashboard camera comes with an external GPS mount, which helps precisely records your vehicle's location, speed, direction, date, and time to show exactly where and when events occurred, and playback on maps via Vantrue GPS Player. You could also view the speed on the dash cam when driving.
Low Bitrate recording mode enables the dual lens dash cam to recording at 720P+720P@15fps continuously for 24 hours a day at parking mode, and the motion detection, collision detection parking mode option enables the dual car camera to start record instantly at 2.5K 2560x1440P once detects movement or collision, which greatly save the memory space and gives you a peace of mind when you are away from the car.
The N2S front and inside dash cam uses a supercapacitor which can withstand extreme temperatures range from 14 to 158°F. It could prevent the risks of overheating and ensure the life duration as well as the reliability of the dash camera.
The 155° angle front-facing camera and 165° angle inside camera simultaneously capture the road front and inside the cabin simultaneously during the day and night. Wide angle of both interior and exterior camera help you capture more details in the events.
The WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology allows the dash camera to perform optimally in any lighting situation by adjusting the exposure to create balanced images and footage, avoid high exposure in strong sunshine and enhance exposure in low-light or backlight situations.
While the built-in G-sensor detects a crash, the video of the current accident will be locked automatically as well as be saved as an "event" video to ensure important files are well protected. The loop recording function will overwrite the oldest footage automatically when the memory card reaches its maximum capacity. There is no more need for removing the SD card or formatting and clearing the card. The dash cam supports up to 256GB memory card.