Vantec Tornado 80mm Double Ball Bearing High Air Flow Case Fan - Model TD8038H
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- 5700 RPM 84.1 CFM
- 2 Ball
Vantech's Tornado TD8038H 80mm black case fan is a powerful cooling solution for today's desktop computers. The dual ball-bearing design extends the life span of the fan and keeps it spinning at 5,700rpm. It easily installs in a wide variety of desktop cases and yet is capable of pushing more than three times the air than a standard 80mm case fan—whether it's used to pull cool air into your system or push hot air out.
The fan can connect to your motherboard's standard 3-pin fan connector for power or the optional 4-pin cable allows you to connect this fan to your power supply. Perfect for gamers and overclockers, the Vantec Tornado Case Fan is a no-compromise solution to overheated computer woes.
- High PerformanceOperating at 5700 RPM, this 80mm fan delivers an air flow of up to 84.1 CFM for near peerless heat dissipation!
- Custom-Made Cable for Fan RPM DetectionWith the custom-made fan RPM detection cable, monitor fan spindle speeds in the motherboard BIOS and system health software.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy