Are you an E-Blast Insider?
UNIFI AP AC LONG RANGE
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Standards
- 802.3af/A PoE & 24V PoE
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Up to 450 Mbps on 2.4 GHz Wireless
- Up to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz Wireless
802.11ac Long Range Access Point
The UniFi AC LR AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for long-range deployment of high-performance wireless networks.
Innovative Antenna Design
The innovative antenna design provides a long-range, symmetrical-link coverage area, and the
antenna gain of the UniFi AC LR AP performs better than one-way, high transmit power does for connecting distant clients.
Designed for Optimal RF Performance
The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimizes RF performance:
Collects feedback on full 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz channel interference.
Pushes clients to faster interference-free, 5 GHz channels.
Minimizes problem-client effects on system performance by limiting their airtime access.
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
The UniFi Controller v4 software is a powerful, enterprise wireless software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. With its software-based capabilities, the UniFi virtual control plane allows for unlimited scalability under one centralized controller. Remotely access the UniFi Controller to upgrade deployed UniFi APs while in the field.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Mike's Computer Shop Return Policy