1000Base-BX WDM Bi-Directional SFP Module
TP-LINK´s TL-SM321B-2 and TL-SM321A-2 is designed to work in a pair to create an on-site gigabit fiber communication up to 2km (2,000 meters). With one single-mode fiber, the pair of modules can create a full-duplex gigabit path between your switches, storage devices, and server.
The TP-LINK´s TL-SM321B-2 is developed in accordance with the Small Form Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (SFP-MSA). As a WDM Bi-Directional optical transceiver, TL-SM321B-2 uses an integrated LC Bi-Directional optical interface connector and the data link is up to 2 km in 9/125 μm SMF (Single-Mode Fiber).
Also, TL-SM321B-2 incorporates the Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM) feature which is compatible with SFF-8472. DDM supports real-time monitoring of the transceiver, and shows parameters including the transceiver current which transmits/receives optical power and operating temperature.
TP-Link's TL-SM321B-2 is used for short-and medium distance fiber network in practice, and it provides fast and stable gigabit fiber connection for switches, routers, servers, etc.
- Designed for on-site gigabit fiber communication
- Up to 2 km transmission distance with 9/125 μm SMF (Single-Mode Fiber)
- Bidirectional WDM communication on a single fiber
- Compatible with Small Form Pluggable Multi-Source Agreement (SFP-MSA)
- Supports Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Hot-swappable module design
- Work with TL-SM321A-2 as a pair