Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
TP-Link 24 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch | Desktop or Rackmount | Lifetime Protection | Plug & Play | Shielded Ports | Sturdy Metal | Fanless Quiet | Traffic Optimization | Unmanaged (TL-SG1024S)
- One Switch Made to Expand Network24× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports supporting Auto Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Gigabit that Saves Energy Latest innovative energy-efficient technology greatly expands your network capacity with much less power consumption and helps save money
- Reliable and Quiet IEEE 802. 3X flow control provides reliable data transfer and Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Plug and Play Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed
- Free 24/7 technical support
- 24 10/100/1000Mbps ports
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power consumption
- Supports MAC address self-learning, Auto MDI/MDIX and Auto negotiation
- Plug & play design
The TL-SG1024S Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides you with a high-performance, low-cost, easy-to-use, seamless and standard upgrade to improve old network to 1000Mbps network. All 24 ports support auto MDI/MDIX, no need to worry about the cable type, simply plug and play. Moreover, with the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG1024S can save power consumption and 80% of the packaging material can be recycled, making it an eco-friendly solution for your business network.
This new-generation TL-SG1024S Gigabit Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status to limit the carbon footprint of your network. It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 80% of the packaging material can be recycled.
All 24 ports are Gigabit RJ-45 ports which can provide large file transferring and also be compatible with 10Mbps and 100Mbps Ethernet devices. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SG1024S forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10KB Jumbo Frame, the performance of large file transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex Mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviates traffic congestion to make The TL-SG1024S work reliably. It’s a perfect choice to update your network to Gigabit while protecting your previous investment properly.
The auto features of this gigabit switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 or 1000Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by My Goods Return Policy