- $6.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
TP-Link | AC750 WiFi Range Extender - Dual Band Cloud App Control | 2019 Release | Up to 750Mbps | One Button Setup Repeater, Internet Booster, Access Point | Smart Home & Alexa Devices (RE220)
- An upgrade to its predecessor the RE200. The RE220 provides cloud functionality for FW updates and remote management, APs (Adaptive path selection, chooses the best path between Repeater and router), faster onboard
- Ideal for extending Wi-Fi to Echo/Alexa devices, WeMo & TP-Link smart plugs, TP-Link smart bulbs, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, iPad, PlayStation, Xbox and more
- Works with any standard router or gateway, High speed mode allows for the most ideal HD streaming & gaming experience
- The smart Signal Indicator helps find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage, Compatible with 802. 11 b/g/n and 802. 11AC Wi-Fi devices
- Industry-leading 2-year and unlimited free 24/7 technical support
- World's #1 provider of consumer Wifi for 7 consecutive years - According to IDC Q2 2018 Report
- Boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and 802.11ac WiFi devices
- Dual-band speeds up to 750Mbps*
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices
AC750 WiFi Range Extender
Place the RE220 between your wireless router and wireless devices, expanding WiFi coverage while eliminating WiFi dead zones. Dual-band WiFi can reach speeds up to 750Mbps and extends up to can not only extend to 3,200 sq. ft. (300m²) with your router. Make the most of you ISP speeds by streaming HD videos, gaming online and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
- RE220 Coverage
- Router Coverage
The RE220’s wireless AC technology creates faster and stronger WiFi connections across your home and extends dual band WiFi up to 750Mbps. Dual 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands provide WiFi connections for up to 32 devices, allowing you to enjoy a stable and drop-free experience on all your devices.
Step 1: Press the WPS button on the router and RE220 to easily connect the extender to the network. Or connect the extender via Tether app or Web UI if your router doesn't support WPS.
Step 2: Relocate the extender to a better location for optimal WiFi coverage with the help of the smart signal indicator light.
The Ethernet port of RE220 can easily turn your wired Internet connection into a wireless access point. It can also function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices.
High Speed Mode uses one dedicated WiFi band as backhaul and another dedicated WiFi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on extender's WiFi.
The RE220 is compatible with any of your existing WiFi router or access points, making it easy to expand and strengthen your WiFi network.
Set up and manage your WiFi through the TP-Link Tether app on your smartphone (Android, iOS).
*Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality and client condition.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy