Are you an E-Blast Insider?
TP-Link EAP225-WALL Omada Wireless Wall-Plate Access Point
- AC1200 Wireless Data Rates
- IEEE 802.11n/g/b/ac
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet uplink port accepts 802.3af/at power supply as PoE power device (PD)
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Port
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps with PoE pass-thru (requires 802.3at PoE+ power supply on PD port.)
- 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- AC1200 wireless with 100Mbps Ethernet backhaul
- Designed for office cubical and hotel room wired and wireless connections
- Easy-mount construction allows installation into 1-gang electric wall-box
- Compact, low-profile design fits discreetly with any existing interior style
- Free cloud management and Omada App supported for ultra convenience and easy management
- Power over Ethernet (802.3af/802.3at) support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Enterprise-class Wi-Fi security helps decrease network-security threats
- Supports management VLAN for an enhanced network management
An EAP in each room guarantees a strong wireless signal and allows guests to enjoy their own private Wi-Fi network.
With 802.3af/802.3at Power over Ethernet supported there's no need to install additional wiring in the building. Simply plug in existing Ethernet cables and you're ready to go.
Upgrade Ethernet wall jacks to high-performance Wi-Fi access points. The EAPs can be fitted to existing EU or US wall junction boxes, making installation quick and non-disruptive.
Fit for flowing tow kinds of wall junction.
Standard US wall junction
Standard EU wall junction
More than just a wireless access point, EAP225-Wall acts as a switch and provides three standard Ethernet jacks together with a Power over Ethernet outlet, capable of powering wired devices such as IP phones, IP cameras, intercoms and more.
The EAP225-Wall wireless access point blends into any business setting with a refined, minimalist appearance.
EAP225-Wall delivers combined dual-band speeds up to 1,200Mbps. Armed with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, it can exchange data with multiple clients at the same time to allow more devices to connect without any slowdown to the network.
Omada offers free cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you, wherever you go.
Free Cloud Service with no license fees
Convenient Management with remote access
Multi-Site Management for large scale network
Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality and client condition.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- This item is covered by OneDealOutlet Canada Return Policy