Are you an E-Blast Insider?
TP-Link Deco X60(2-pack) AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System White
- Incredible Wi-Fi 6 Speed & Coverage: Cover up to 5,800 sq. ft. in high-performance 3 Gbps (3000 Mbps) speeds, perfect for 4K/8K streaming, intense online gaming, and more throughout your whole home
- Connect up to 150 Devices: Revolutionary OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology lets your router communicate more data to more devices
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole-home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole-home WiFi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6
- Ultra-Low Latency: Greater reduction in latency enables more responsive gaming and video chatting
- One Unified Network: Multiple units form a whole-home network that auto-selects the best connection as you move around your home.
- Total Security: WPA3 encryption and a free lifetime subscription to TP-Link HomeCare provides personalized features, including Parental Controls, Antivirus, and Quality of Service (QoS) to ensure a safer online experience
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through the setup step-by-step
Deco X60 (2-pack)
AX3000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System
A real game-changer for whole home mesh Wi-Fi, Deco X60 is powered by Wi-Fi 6 technology that dramatically boosts speed and total capacity. Two units work together to cover a 460 sqm. home, where all connected devices can enjoy seamless, low-latency Wi-Fi for any bandwidth-intensive activity.1
With clearer and stronger signals enhanced by BSS Color and Beamforming, Deco X60 boosts broader whole-home Wi-Fi coverage with great performance. Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Cover up to 650 sqm.
Cover up to 460 sqm.
Deco X60 builds a more efficient network with 4× the average throughput on connected devices in dense environments thanks to Wi-Fi 6 technology.1
Faster Wi-Fi Speed
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate combines to boost speeds up to 3 Gbps—ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like cloud gaming and 8K video.2
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.3
6 Streams: Greater Experience, Less Lag
With six simultaneous data streams, there's more than enough bandwidth for connected devices. This means to enjoy more responsive gaming or 8K streaming with flawless video and clear audio even when multiple devices transmitting data at the same time.
Your Home, Our Care
Customize your home network with enhanced security using a kit of features built in TP-Link HomeCare. Whether protecting your sensitive data or limiting the access of kids and guests, HomeCare provides you the tools you need to fully manage your network.4
Robust Parental Controls
Block inappropriate content and restrict time spent online
Protect all connected devices in your home from online threats
Quality of Service
Prioritize devices and applications for faster performance when needed
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Unbox Deco, install the app and then simply follow the on-screen directions. Deco app will take care of the rest, getting your network up and running in minutes.
Wi-Fi Made Easy
Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away on the Deco app, including seeing all connected devices, prioritizing your own, setting up a guest network, and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco X60 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
All Decos Work Together
Deco X60 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a mesh network. Expand mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
Decorate Your Home
The pure white design, simple but all-embracing, evokes a wintery mood or a bright summer day. Deco X60 with a delicate body case makes it perfect to blend into various home decorations.
1. Use of Wi-Fi 6 and other features including OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 1024-QAM, and BSS Color require clients to also support the corresponding features.
2. Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage, and quantity of connected devices are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors, including building materials, obstacles, volume and density of traffic, and client location.
3. Clients need to support 802.11k/v/r and may require additional set up. Performance may vary depending on the client device
4. HomeCareTM Pro is available for free for the first few months after subscription.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 15 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by iSanek Return Policy