- $16.99 Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Thrustmaster T300 RS: 1080 Degrees and the First Official Force-Feedback Wheel for PC and PlayStation 4
- Official Licensed PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3 High-End Racing Simulator; 1080 degree Force Feedback base featuring an industrial-class brushless motor; Detachable Racing GT Style Wheel
- Official licensed PS4 / PS3 with automatic recognition by the PS4 system; Official PlayStation 4 buttons included (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS); Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system; Compatible with all mounts (desks / tables / cockpits / etc.); Realistic: 11" diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 1080 degrees; Fully adjustable metal pedals included; Pedals fully adjustable in height and spacing for 6 possible positions for each pedal; The brake pedal also features progressive resistance
- Compatible with all currently available Thrustmaster detachable racing wheels: Ferrari F1 Add-on, Ferrari GTE Add-on, T500 RS GT Wheel, Base-Fixed Paddle Shifters kit; Compatible with T3PA & T500 RS pedal sets
Thrustmaster T300 RS: 1080 Degrees and the First Official Force-Feedback Wheel for PlayStation 4
1080-Degree Force Feedback Base Featuring an Industrial-Class Brushless Motor
- Industrial-class brushless motor.
- Super smooth and seamless Force Feedback effect, ultra-responsive and realistic Force effects.
- New dual-belt, friction-free optimized mechanism.
- Smooth and seamless effort & a super silent system.
- High-precision racing wheel. H.E.A.R.T.: Hall-Effect AccuRate Technology technology, featuring a contactless magnetic sensor - precision won't decrease over time.
- 16-Bit resolution, i.e. 65,536 values on the steering.
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 1080 degrees.
- Internal memory and upgradeable firmware.
Detachable Racing GT Style Wheel
- Official PlayStation 4 buttons included (PS, Share, Options): access the new social features by instantly switching between the game and the system, at any time.
- Realistic: 11 inches (28cm) diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes.
- Reinforced rubber texture on the wheel's entire circumference.
- Weighs around 2.6 lbs (1.2kg), for ultra-realistic inertia and Force Feedback.
- 2 Large fixed paddle shifters on the racing wheel
- 5-Inch (13cm) high paddle shifters
- 100% Metal
- Tact switch with life cycle exceeding 10,000,000 activations
- Comprehensive driving gear.
- 13 Action buttons (including 2 on base) + 1 D-Pad.
- Detachable racing wheel featuring the Thrustmaster Quick Release system.
- Switch racing wheels easily.
Official licensed PS4 / PS3 with automatic recognition by the PS4 system.
PS4/PS3 sliding switch for optimum compatibility on both systems.
Also PC compatible.
Fully Adjustable Metal Pedals Included
Metal pedals with long range of travel.
Brake pedal with progressive resistance.
Pedals fully adjustable in height and spacing for six possible positions for each pedal.
Robust and Versatile Attachment System
Compatible with all mounts (desks / tables / cockpits / etc.)
Compatible with all currently available detachable racing wheels.
(Ferrari F1 Add-on, Ferrari GTE Add-on, T500 RS GT Wheel and Base-Fixed Paddle Shifters kit)
Compatible with the T3PA (Thrustmaster 3 Pedals Add-on) and the T500 RS pedal sets.
Compatible with the TH8A and TH8RS gearboxes.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Manufacturer Only Return Policy