Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Days Gone - PlayStation 4
Ships from Canada.
- Exemplifying true, free-form gameplay, Days Gone offers freedom to explore, strategize and play “your way.” Every challenge can be approached and completed in an almost infinite number of ways.
- In addition to human Drifters, marauders and militia, Deacon must face a wilderness overrun by Freakers - mindless, feral creatures, more animal than human but very much alive and quickly evolving.
- The harsh high-desert of the Pacific Northwest offers a large variety of environments in a single geographical area. One minute Deacon can be riding through a pristine forest, a lush meadow, and the next, be in the harsh desert lava fields.
- Using the power of PlayStation 4 and Unreal Engine 4, Days Gone offers an incredibly realistic and detailed open-world experience. Vast and hostile environments can be fully explored on the back of Deacon’s Drifter bike.
Learn more about the Days Gone
|ESRB Rating||RP - Rating Pending|
|Genre||Action / Horror|
|Platform||PlayStation 4 (PS4)|
|Features||Set in the beautiful, volcanic scarred high-desert of the Pacific Northwest, Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game where you play as Deacon St. John, a Drifter and bounty hunter who would rather risk the dangers of the broken road than live in one of the "safe" wilderness encampments. The game takes place two years after a global pandemic has killed almost everyone, but transformed millions of others into what survivors call Freakers - mindless, feral creatures, more animal than human but very much alive and quickly evolving. In the demo you saw two types of Freaks - Newts, which were adolescents when infected, are opportunistic hunters, preferring to hit and run from the shadows; and a Horde. Made up of hundreds of individual Freakers, Hordes eat, move and attack together, almost as one. Some Hordes roam the highways at night, while others, like the one in the demo, have found a food source that keeps it in a single location. Skills learned in his prior life as an outlaw biker have given Deacon a slight edge in the seemingly never-ending fight to stay alive. But will it be enough?|
|Date First Available||March 13, 2019|
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: non-replaceable
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Manufacturer Only Return Policy