Small size. Giant impact.
The Radeon R9 Nano is AMD's new high-end GPU that delivers exceptional power in a tiny form factor. It's based on the new Fiji GPU, and massively boasts 4096 stream processors – the same as its sibling R9 Fury X - for amazing graphics power to render the hot titles at 4k with high detail settings. It also incorporates AMD-pioneered High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM), a groundbreaking stacked memory solution that offers incredible 4096-bit memory bus, plus lower voltage and smaller footprint compared to the traditional GDDR5 memory. The result is the highest AMD GPU memory bandwidth ever, lower power consumption and a reduced card length. A rich array of AMD GPU technologies offer more than one way to elevate your gaming experience, like AMD Freesync Technology for smooth, tear-free gaming, Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC) for less power consumption by limiting the target frame rate, and Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) that delivers brilliant 4K experience, even on a 1080p display.
In addition to impressive performance, the Radeon R9 Nano will astonish you with its tiny form factor. Measuring merely 6-inch long, 40% shorter than Radeon R9 290X, the Radeon R9 Nano is a great choice for compact systems and HTPCs while still providing elite-class performance. It also operates at 175W typical TPD, promoting less noise and extended lifespan.
- High-Bandwidth Memory (HBM)Ground-breaking performance requires big bandwidth. AMD’s latest innovation delivers more than 3x the bandwidth per watt over GDDR5 along with a 4096-bit memory interface for incredible new advances in power and efficiency.
- Virtual Super Resolution (VSR)Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite AAA or online games thanks to AMD’s VSR.
- AMD FreeSync TechnologyAMD FreeSync technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
- AMD LiquidVR TechnologyAMD's pioneering Virtual Reality technology is poised to bring better content, comfort, and compatibility to VR applications – from simulations, gaming, entertainment, education, social media, travel and medicine to real estate, ecommerce and more – for a whole new level of presence.
- AMD Eyefinity TechnologyEnjoy the ultimate immersive gaming experience with innovative “wrap around” multi-display capabilities.
- AMD TrueAudio TechnologyAMD TrueAudio technology brings the world’s first programmable audio pipeline marking a new frontier in realism for PC gamers. AMD TrueAudio technology empowers game developers with a programmable audio pipeline on the GPU, inviting them to put their unique artistic fingerprint on in-game audio in the same way that the programmable graphics pipeline brought unfettered artistic vision to PC graphics. Enabled games can feature more realistic environmental dynamics, a richer tapestry of sound effects, breathtaking directional audio and more. AMD TrueAudio technology enhances audio realism by simulating the human brain’s perception of real-world sound, working in concert with the user’s existing audio hardware to recreate a lifelike experience.