The benefit of AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost) now comes to the SAPPHIRE HD 7970 3GB OC with Boost Edition graphics card. With PowerTune Dynamic Boost, you can enjoy blazing fast clock speed of up to 1000 MHz which is 50MHz higher than the standard 950 MHz clock speed. Besides, the Radeon HD 7970 GPU offers graphics bliss with other advanced innovations including 28nm GCN (Graphic Core Next) architecture, Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology, AMD HD3D technology, AMD ZeroCore Power technology and more. SAPPHIRE's Dual-X thermal solution delivers optimal cooling performance and ensures stable performance even when battle heats up. With SAPPHIRE TriXX utility, you can tune the key parameters for maximum performance.
- AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost)AMD PowerTune technology (with Boost) is a breakthrough technology that sets an entirely new direction for maximum performance at TDP. It allows the Radeon HD 7970 GPU to be designed with higher engine clock speeds of up to 1000 MHz (950MHZ on standard settings) which can be applied on the broad set of applications that have thermal headroom. In HD 7900 series, AMD PowerTune technology enables intelligent power monitoring to enable higher clock speeds and better performance in your favorite games.
- Dual-XSAPPHIRE's reputation for innovative excellence continues to grow with the introduction of the new dual-extractor technology - Dual-X. Dual-X is a highly efficient multi-heatpipe cooler with dual fans that provide quiet and very cool operation during normal operating conditions, and superb cooling performance even under extreme load.
- TriXX UtilityTriXX allows you to monitor, tune and save different settings of key parameters for the graphics card. As a result, you can get the optimum performance from your card in any application.
- New GCN Architecture for Leading DirectX 11 PerformanceAMD Radeon HD 7900 Series (codename Tahiti) boasts the world's first 28nm GPU architecture which is optimized for gaming and compute. The Radeon HD 7970 GPU features up to 32 Compute Units, each with 64 Vector Units for up to 2048 Stream Processors, along with dual geometry engines and 8 Render Back ends that can process 32 color ROPs and 128 Z/Stencil ROPs per clock. Backed by 384-bit 3GB of GDDR5 memory, AMD Radeon HD 7970 with GCN Architecture enables a smooth gaming and computing experience like never before.
- Next Generation AMD Eyefinity Technology & AMD HD3DAMD Eyefinity 2.0 features all-new support for stereo 3D, universal bezel compensation, brand new display configurations and an expanded and more immersive field of view. With full support for 3GHz HDMI and DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD 7970 is set to drive next generation displays at up to 4K resolution. The AMD Radeon HD 7970 is also backed by AMD’s open 3D initiative for stereo 3D gaming and Blu-ray 3D movies.
- AMD ZeroCore Power TechnologyAMD ZeroCore Power technology found in the AMD Radeon HD 7970 enables lower idle power than any other currently available graphics card. With support for AMD CrossFire technology, AMD ZeroCore Power eliminates wasted power, as well as additional heat and noise from extra cards when you are not using them.