Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6950 DirectX 11 100312SR 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card with Eyefinity
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- 2GB 256-Bit GDDR5
- 2 x DVI 1 x HDMI 2 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1408 Stream Processors
- PCI Express 2.1 x16
SAPPHIRE’s HD 6950 is based on the recently launched AMD Radeon HD 6950 GPU with 1408 stream processors and 2GB GDDR5 memory that enable a truly immersive experience with superb performance and flawless image quality for the uncompromising gamer.
The AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series graphics features an enhanced second-generation, Microsoft DirectX 11-capable architecture including new VLIW4 core architecture and dual graphics engines that deliver a 10% improvement in performance/mm² and up to 2.9x tessellation performance than the previous generation. Innovative AMD PowerTune power management technology dynamically adjusts power draw on the fly. Speed up applications and enjoy brilliant video with AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration. With flexible and cost-effective AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology and AMD HD3D technology for 3D entertainment, the new AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series graphics cards offer The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Eyefinity Technology with Dual DisplayPort 1.2Supporting multiple independent display outputs simultaneously, AMD Eyefinity technology delivers innovative graphics display capabilities enabling massive desktop workspaces and ultra-immersive visual environments for the ultimate panoramic computing experience. The new display interface DisplayPort 1.2 boasts features such as 2560x1600 max resolution per display, 21.6 Gbps bandwidth, multi-stream transport and high bit-rate audio, enabling simple, affordable and flexible multi-display configurations.
- Microsoft DirectX 11The very latest in high-speed, high-fidelity gaming and computing, Microsoft DirectX 11 featuring new technologies like Compute Shaders, Direct2D, Multi-threaded Rendering and Tessellation enables not just more visually stunning games, but significant performance improvements in some of your favorite websites and everyday applications.
- Image Quality Enhancement TechnologyThe AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series GPUs boasts new image quality features including Enhanced Quality Anti-Aliasing (EQAA), which uses a new sampling technique to help improve visual quality, Morphological Anti-Aliasing (MLAA) compatible with any DirectX 9/10/11 application, and improved anisotropic filtering. These enhanced anti-aliasing features enable dramatically improved image quality and enhanced visual quality features for intensely realistic looking games.
- AMD EyeSpeed TechnologyWith AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) technology and third-generation UVD (Unified Video Decoder) dedicated video playback accelerator, enjoy beautifully rich and clear video playback when streaming from the web. Take in your favorite movies in stunning, stutter-free HD quality and run multiple applications smoothly at maximum speed. Enjoy lightning fast game play and realistic physics effects with enhanced Video Quality features such as advanced post-processing and scaling, dynamic contrast enhancement and color correction, and independent video gamma control.
- AMD HD3D TechnologyAMD HD3D Technology is supported by an advanced and open ecosystem that, in conjunction with specific AMD hardware and software technologies, enables stereoscopic 3D support in games, movies and/or photos. HDMI 1.4a with stereoscopic 3D, Deep Color, and high bit-rate 7.1-channel surround sound support ensures the highest quality Blu-ray 3D experience possible.
- AMD PowerTune TechnologyDesigned with intelligent power tuning features, including the introduction of enhanced power containment, the AMD Radeon HD 6900 series automatically adjusts GPU power draw by dynamically controlling clock speeds, allowing gamers advanced performance inside of the power envelope they specify.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 2 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy