SAMSUNG USB Type-C Flash Drive
Carry less, wait less, and transfer more. The Samsung USB Type-C Flash Drive combines speed, capacity and reliability in a sleek and sturdy form factor. Keep it in bag for go-anywhere storage.
USB-C storage on the go
This sleek drive is supported by Samsung NAND flash, and is incredibly compact to fit in the palm of your hand. Count on reliable performance and fast transfer speeds while staying compact.
Performance with speed
No need to choose between performance and reliability. Experience a fast, powerful flash drive that transfers 4GB files in as little as 11 seconds1 with up to 400MB/s2 USB 3.13 read speeds* that is backward compatible with USB 3.0/2.0.
1. Minimum of 11 secs for 256/128GB models, minimum of 15 secs for 64GB models (tested with combination of HP OMEN, Intel Core i7-10750H@2.60GHz, 8GB and Windows 10 Home 64bit).
* Actual speed may vary by host device and/or usage conditions.
2. Up to 400MB/s for 256/128GB models, up to 300MB/s for 64GB models. 3 USB 3.1 is equivalent to USB 3.2 Gen 1.
Modern meets iconic
The ultra-sleek USB drive looks as good as it performs. Featuring a Type-C plug that inserts into your devices seamlessly every time. Transfer large files with style and ease.
Compatible with USB-C devices, including laptops, tablets, smartphones and cameras, with enough space for 63,730 photos1 or maximum 12 hours of 4K video.2* With up to 256GB of storage space, this pocket-sized drive comes in handy wherever you go.
1. Image 4032x3024 12MP (Avg file size: 3.84MB)
2. 4K UHD video 3840x2160 30fps (Avg 30-min recording file size: 10.10GB)
* Up to 31,860 photos and 6 hours of 4K video for 128GB models, up to 15,930 photos and 3 hours of 4K video for 64GB models.
Files stay secure, anywhere you go. Samsung's flash memory technology makes the Type-C a trustworthy drive to store your valuable data. It's waterproof,1 shock-proof,2 magnet-proof,3 temperature-proof,4 and X-ray-proof5 body, giving you more peace of mind.
1. Up to 72 hours at 1m depth seawater.
2. Up to 1,500 gravitational acceleration.
3. Up to 15,000 gauss (equal to MRI).
4. Withstands 0°C to 60°C operating, -10°C to 70°C non-operating.
5. Up to 100mGy (equal to airport X-ray machines).
* 1~5 was conducted under controlled conditions and may vary depending on actual environmental conditions.