- RIITOP M.2 NVMe to PCIe Adapter Allows adding NVMe SSD Hard Drive to your PC Desktop at perfect performance
- Compatible with M.2 SSDs (PCI-e NVMe): 80x22mm, 60x22mm and 42x22mm. Hardware Requirement: Available PCI-e 4.0/3.0/2.0/1.0 x4/x8/x16 Slot on Mainboard
- Designed with Heat Sink up-cover, it will strengthen the effect of heat dissipation to protect your NVMe SSD well!
- Please NOTE: 1. This M.2 PCIe adapter can Only Support M.2 PCI-e Based M Key Nvme SSD, DO NOT support PCI-e M Key AHCI SSD, SATA based B+M key or B Key SSD. 2. Please download driver of SSD from the brand official website if "Disk Management" or "Device Management" can not show the SSD. 3. Old MB can not support Booting from "NVMe", Please confirm the MB's specification
- Package including: 1x M2 NVMe PCIe Adapter with Heatsink, 3x Silicone Thermal pad, 1x Screwdriver, Spare Screws, 1x User Manual
1. Support Key-M PCIe M.2 NVME SSD (form factors 2230, 2242, 2260,2280),NOT support SATA-based M.2 AHCI SSD (Key B/B+M), please confirm your SSD before bid.
2. Mac Pro 2009, 2010 and 2012 models support PCIe-AHCI SSD only, Win7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are NOT compatible with NVMe SSD. So please check the hareware and OS first. 3. If add in PCI-e 2.0 slot, the transfer speed will be 16Gbps, please note that!
Converts one M.2 (M Key) NVMe/AHCI interface to PCIe 3.0 16x interface (PCIe 2.0 Compatible),
No drivers required. Supports PCIE M.2 SSD (NVMe , Key-M), PCIE 3.0 X4 32 Gbps bandwidth.
Support TRIM and UASP. PCIE x4/x8x16 lane installation.
Supports PCIe 1.0, PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboard. ( If add in PCI-e 2.0 slot, the transfer speed will be 16Gbps, please note that!)
Compatible with Windows/MAC/Linux, no driver required.
(Note: Win7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 are not compatible with NVME SSD).
Operating temperature range: -40 - 85 oC. PCIE power supply: 3.3V.
Apply to 2280/2260/2242 / 2230mm M.2 PCI-e NVMe SSD.
Not supported SATA-based M.2 SSD.
Compatibility with PCIe NVMe/AHCI SSD (Incomplete List):
Samsung XP941, SM951 (NVMe),
950 Pro Series SSDs, PM961, 960EVO, SM961, PM951, 960EVO.
INTEL 600P. Liteon T10.
Kingston HyperX Predator M.2. Plextor M6e Series M.2 SSD.
Designed with Heat Sink up-cover, it will strengthen the effect of heat dissipation to protect your NVMe SSD well!
Test with Samsung 970 EVO, Read up to 3572Mbps, Write up to 2513Mbps
(Note: Actual Speed may be different according to SSD and the mainboard's performance)
Size: 105.0 (L) x 44.0 (W) x 11.0 (H) mm / 4.13 x 1.73 x 0.43 in