POWEREX MH-C9000 WizardOne Charger-Analyzer w/4pcs 2700mAh AA Rechargeable Batteries
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- AA Ni-MH
- 1 Year Warranty
Including four pieces of 2700mAh rechargeable batteries, the POWEREX MH-C90000470GS charger-analyzer is an ideal and affordable choice for your digital devices and existing rechargeables. It comes equipped with four independent slots for AA and AAA NiMH / NiCD batteries, along with a large backlit LCD for displaying capacity, voltage, time and current. Offering 29 selectable charging and discharging rate, this charger-analyzer allows you to charge batteries with charging current from 0.2A to 2.0A and discharge batteries with discharging current from 0.1A to 1.0A in 0.1A increments.
Thanks to five operation modes including Charge, Refresh & Analyze, Break-In, Discharge and Cycle, you can not only normally charge or discharge the batteries but also refresh and activate the poorly performing rechargeables, bringing the batteries to a new life. In addition, you can group batteries with similar actual capacity with the Battery Matching function, and activate the batteries stored for extended period with the Battery Forming function, resulting in a maximized runtime and premium maintenance.
In combination with the worldwide 100-240V switching adapter, the POWEREX MH-C90000470GS can be use almost everywhere, providing extreme versatility and convenience.
- Four Slots with Large LCD DisplayThe POWEREX MH-C90000470GS features four independent slots to adopt AA and AAA NiMH / NiCD batteries, and a large backlit LCD to display capacity, voltage, time and current information.
- Multiple Programming PossibilitiesThe POWEREX MH-C90000470GS features charging current which is programmable from 0.2A to 2.0A in increments of 0.1A and discharge current which is programmable from 0.1A to 1.0A in increments of 0.1A, providing up to 29 selectable charging and discharging rate.
- Five Operation ModesThe POWEREX MH-C90000470GS features five operation modes, including Charge, Refresh & Analyze, Break-In, Discharge and Cycle, providing maximum flexibility, allowing you to handle batteries according to specific situation.
- Battery Matching & Battery FormingBattery Matching function can help you group batteries with similar actual capacity to use them in a series for a maximize runtime, and Battery Forming function can activate the new and long term stored batteries to keep them running at better performance.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy