What's one of the biggest sources of heat and noise in a computer? The power supply. So an efficient, quiet PSU is a joy forever. Running at 82% (80PLUS BROZEN Certified) efficiency, and reducing the noise by nearly 90% (10 dB), here's a thing of beauty. A sturdy little supply compatible with both ATX12V and EPS12V systems, it has a Mean Time Before Failures (MTBF) of 100,000 hours or about eleven years!
Good as a replacement supply or for the hobbyist building a computer of their own, this supply delights in being drama-free and rock-reliable. Check it out and see if it's what you need.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V and EPS12V standards, the PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS500 provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 500W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 500W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end gaming computer systems.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS500 power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- Ultra-Quiet Cooling DesignThe ultra-quiet PC Power & Cooling Silencer PPCS500 power supply features a noise suppression air gap at the inlet side of the fan for significantly reduced noise.