Built with industrial and professional power users in mind, the Silencer 760W power supply includes a Single +12V Rail for maximum and efficient power distribution, a thermally controlled fan for maximum airflow at near-silent audible noise levels, extremely tight and well regulated electrical noise and ripple, an ideal array of connector types for each wattage, and ultra-high efficiency, converting up to a full 88% of AC to DC power at typical loads. The Silencer 760 power supply gives you legendary PC Power & Cooling performance and reliability along with a unique ultra-quiet cooling design, Quad PCI-Express connectors, classic black finish, and a price that seals the deal.
- 80 PLUS SILVER CertifiedThe 80 PLUS SILVER certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 85% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 760W Continuous Power with Powerful Single +12V OutputThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer 760W power supply delivers reliable 760W of continuous output (836W Peak) at a temperature rating of 50ºC. Robust and dedicated single +12V rail @ 62A ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card.
- NVIDIA SLI Certified (Up To 2 x GTX470)The PC Power & Cooling Silencer 760W power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
- 80mm Ultra-quiet FanIntelligent thermal fan speed control on the 80mm ball bearing fan guarantees cooling performance as well as silent operation.
- A complete array of connectorsBesides the 20+4 Pin motherboard connector, the power supply comes with one 8 Pin & one 4+4 Pin CPU connectors, 2x 6 Pin & 2x 6+2 Pin PCI-E, 8x SATA and 7x peripheral connectors for maximum platform compatibility and expansion capabilities.