If you're looking for a super-silent high performance PSU, look no further! The Silencer 610 EPS12V provides 610 W of continuous power supply and a peak supply of 670 W. It incorporates a unique ultra-quiet cooling design, with no obstruction at the fan inlet and a noise suppression air gap. You get 90% less noise generated per watt at an impressive efficiency of 83%. It features over voltage protection for protection from electrical surges.
The active PFC effectively regulates input voltage to deliver superior operation in a wider range of environments and countries with varying voltages. The Silencer 610 EPS12V features an automatic fan speed control for optimized fan usage. The power supply has a 24-Pin main connector, a 4-Pin 12V connector, an 8-Pin 12V connector, 8 peripheral connectors, 6 SATA connectors, a floppy connector, and two PCI-E connectors.
The Silencer 610 EPS12V is NVIDIA SLI certified. This high-performance power supply is backed by a 5-Year warranty and support. Quiet power is secret power -- keep your real power a secret from your enemies!
- EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the EPS12V standard, the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610 EPS12V provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level sever computer systems.
- 670W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 670W (610W continuous power) delivers safe, reliable output for high-end PC systems.
- Highly EfficientDelivering up to 83% efficiency, the PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610 EPS12V saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Intelligent Black Cable SleevingThis power supply's cables are wrapped in black sleevings to optimize air flow and improve cooling in the case.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe PC Power & Cooling Silencer 610 EPS12V has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.