Patriot Viper II 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Desktop Memory w/Futuremark 3DMark Vantage Bundle Model PV224G8500ELKB
OUT OF STOCK.
Fees for brokerage and duty included in price.
- DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500)
- Timing 5-5-5-15
- CAS Latency 5
- Voltage 2.10V
Pwn the competition and frag your enemies with fast DDR2 1066 SDRAM at a price point that lets you upgrade on a budget. Patriot Viper II memory is engineered for high speeds and low latency using high quality integrated circuits for maximum performance for video game enthusiasts and overclockers. You’ll also enjoy reduced data bottlenecks by taking advantage of dual channel technology on compatible motherboards. As an added bonus, you can test your system’s performance with the included activation key for Futuremark’s #1 benchmarking software, 3DMark Vantage.
Heat management is always important for any PC builder and enthusiast. Patriot understands this concern, which is why each Viper II Series DIMM comes with a stylish heatspreader constructed from extruded aircraft-grade aluminum, which dissipates heat by exposing it to cool air over a greater surface area and will look great in any case for your next LAN party. These DIMMs also operate at a flexible 2.1V for better internal temperatures for overclocking versatility. Upgrade your PC at an affordable price with Viper II Series memory today!
- Patriot Viper II DDR2 SDRAMWith enhanced latency, the Patriot Viper II memory demonstrates its versatility at a high frequency of 1066MHz and low timing of 5-5-5-15, making it ideal for all extremists and enthusiasts.
- DDR2 1066DDR2 1066 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 8.5GB/s per channel memory bandwidth for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- EPP ReadyEnhanced Performance Profile, or EPP, enables advanced performance memory settings to be built into high performance memory DIMMs for even higher levels of overall PC system performance.
- Advanced Aluminum HeatspreaderThe Patriot Viper II memory module is equipped with lightweight aluminum heatspreader for the efficient heat dissipation to ensure system stability.
- 3DMark Vantage Key AvailableThe memory kit includes a free activation key for Futuremark’s 3DMark Vantage benchmark software for convenient performance testing of your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Standard Return Policy