The Panasonic NIE660SR is a feature-rich and easy-to-use clothes iron that's useful for any household to quickly and effectively remove your garment's creases and wrinkles. This special-shaped iron has a curved soleplate for smooth movement and less sticking, and features an array of steam vents arranged in the U-shape groove that produce evenly distributed steam. With 1200 W power and multiple temperature settings and high/low adjustable steam level, you have the flexibility to iron the heavy fabric, light fabric or silk with the most appropriate settings. You can spray extra mist, or a jet of steam to remove stubborn wrinkles. This model also features Anti-Calcium system to prevent sediment build-up, 360-degree rotating cord, and three-position auto-shutoff for maximized protection.
You'll love ironing with the Panasonic NIE660SR U-shape iron.
- Specially Designed SoleplateWith a curved soleplate, this iron concentrates pressure at its center, instead of at the tip, so there is less tugging, snagging, and minimal wrinkling. Steam from the vents along the U-shape groove is spread all over the soleplate for smoother ironing and 25% higher steam coverage compared with other conventional corded Panasonic irons.
- Adjustable Temperature & Adjustable SteamThe temperature is adjustable using a dial to give you the amount of heat needed for the fabric, like silk, wool, cotton and linen. You can also adjust the steam level to get the right amount of steam for your jobs – “high” steam for heavier fabrics, “low” steam for touch-ups, as well as “dry” for no steam output.
- Spray MistThe push-button spray mist lets you direct extra moisture where needed.
- Jet-of-Steam & Self-CleaningA powerful burst of steam helps remove stubborn wrinkles. This feature also helps clean the iron steam vents.
- Anti-Calcium SystemHelps prevent clogged steam vents by reducing build-up in the vaporizing chamber of the iron.
- Three-Position Auto Shut-OffThe mercury-free sensor automatically shuts off the iron after 10 minutes if left in the upright position and after 1 minute if left unmoved on its soleplate or if tipped over on its side.