Panasonic takes the iron technology to the next level with the NI-W810CS 360° quick steam/dry iron. This multi-directional iron can glide smoothly and effortlessly in any direction, speeding up large jobs such as tablecloths or curtains.
You can get either a jet-of-steam or a spray, to help press out those stubborn wrinkles! The large, curved ceramic-coated soleplate glides quickly over the fabric, preventing sticking and scorches as you go. The oversized water tank can contain sufficient water for long time ironing, reducing the frequency of refilling. Thanks to the anti-drip system with a water seal inside the iron, the Panasonic NI-W810CS can effectively protect fabrics from water spotting. For safety's sake, the iron will automatically switch off if it stays in the port for more than 10 minutes.
Cramming so much in so little of a body, the Panasonic NI-W810CS makes housekeeping an excellent joy, get it today and feel the difference with Panasonic NI-W810CS iron.
- Ceramic-Coated SoleplateThe Panasonic NI-W810CS boasts a large, smartly-curved non-Stick ceramic-coated soleplate that helps eliminate bunch-ups, snags and wrinkles. Just iron with confidence!
- Dry or Adjustable Steam IroningSelect to steam or dry iron by simply pushing a button and the adjustable steam button allows you to select just the right amount of steam required for your ironing needs.
- Stay Clean Vents with Anti-Drip SystemThe Panasonic NI-W810CS boasts an anti-calcium system to prevent clogged steam vents by reducing the sediment build-up in the vaporizing chamber of the iron and the Anti-Drip System provides a water seal inside the iron to protect fabrics from water spotting.
- Oversized Water TankFeaturing an oversized water tank, the Panasonic NI-W810CS ensures you convenient long time ironing without the hassle of frequent refilling.
- 3-Way Auto Shut-Off SystemLeft on the power base for over 10 minutes, tipped over on the side or left unmoved on the soleplate, the Panasonic NI-W810CS iron automatically shuts itself off and the automatic shut-off system delivers a visible signal before the iron shuts off.
- Good Housekeeping SealSince 1909, the experts at the Good Housekeeping Research Institute have been evaluating products to determine whether or not they perform as promised so that they can earn the Good Housekeeping Seal. Today, the Panasonic NI-W810CS carries the Seal and is backed by Good Housekeeping's two-year Limited Warranty as detailed in their Consumers' Policy.