Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Apple iPhone 12 64GB 6.1" Black Unlocked (Grade A+)
- Like new
- Includes original box and accessories
- Limited manufacturer's warranty
- Apple A14 Bionic Chip
- Next-generation Neural Engine
- 64GB Storage, 4GB RAM
- Dual 12MP Camera System: Ultra Wide and Wide
- 2x Optical Zoom Out
- Digital Zoom up to 5x
- Super Retina XDR Display
- 6.1" (diagonal) All-screen OLED Display
- 2532-by-1170 Pixel Resolution @460 ppi
- Lightning Connector
- Wireless Charging Support
- iOS 14
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini
Blast past fast.
A new generation of iPhone, with 5G speed, and A14 Bionic, the fastest chip in a smartphone. An edge-to-edge OLED display brings everything to vivid life. Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance. And Night mode on every camera. iPhone 12 has it all — in two perfect sizes.
Meet iPhone 12
Super Retina XDR display1
Super Retina XDR display1
4x better drop performance2
Even better spill and splash resistance3
5G on iPhone is superfast. So you can download movies on the fly. Stream higher-quality video. Or FaceTime in HD over cellular. With lots less lag. And you can do it in more places, because iPhone 12 has the broadest 5G coverage worldwide.4
11 trillion operations per second.
A14 Bionic is the fastest chip in a smartphone. And it pushes what’s possible. Like crunching trillions of operations on the Neural Engine. Or shooting in Dolby Vision — even pro movie cameras can’t do that. It’s superefficient for great battery life. And it’s ahead of its time, prepared to power pretty much anything that comes next.
Same chip as iPhone 12 Pro
Super Retina XDR display
Vastly more contrast. Incredible color accuracy. A huge jump in pixel density.5
Wow. Just wow. OLED delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at. This is the best iPhone display we’ve ever made, and it goes all the way to the edge.
Welcome to the dark side.
Both the Wide and Ultra Wide cameras now have Night mode — and it’s better than ever at capturing incredible low-light shots. The new Wide camera brings in 27 percent more light. So whether you take photos by day or by moonlight, you’ll get a level of detail and color that wasn’t possible before.
Evenings have entered the picture.
Night mode senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautiful vibrant color. All you have to do is start snapping.
Photos that were once hard to capture — like a dramatic moonlit scene — now come out sharper than ever.
Deep Fusion, in mid to low light, analyzes multiple exposures to maximize detail. Check out the texture in the wood, fabric, and crystal. And the Ultra Wide gets you a heroic perspective.
Smart HDR 3 balances the elements in a shot, bringing out detail in the subject and trees while retaining the rich color of the sky — even at high noon.
Even in bright light, Smart HDR 3 is amazing at capturing texture, skin tone, color saturation, and individual details that make photos feel true to life.
Beyond faces, Smart HDR 3 uses machine learning to recognize scenes, then adjusts sharpness, color, and white balance where needed.
Face it. Nothing beats Portrait mode.
Portrait mode is even better at artfully blurring the background to put all the focus on your subject. Lovely, isn’t it?
Take great photos even further by choosing from six creative lighting effects, like High-Key Light Mono, Natural Light, and Studio Light.
Low lights. Camera. Action.
How do you improve on the highest-quality video in a smartphone? Make it even better in low light — a full 27 percent better. That means no hour is off limits for more beautifully detailed video. Then there’s Night mode Time-lapse. Just prop up your iPhone and let the light trails begin.
You own a film studio.
Now you can record 4K HDR video with Dolby Vision. Edit in Photos or iMovie. Then zap it to your TV using AirPlay6 to see all that color and detail. It’s a start-to-finish cinematic experience — found only on iPhone. Which comes in handy when your dog does something adorable.
First camera ever to record in Dolby Vision
Night mode selfies
You look amazing in the dark.
Nighttime is the right time for a selfie. Because Night mode and a slew of other great features are now on the front camera. Like Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Dolby Vision recording, and more. You lucky duck face.
Everything just clicks.
* Accessories sold separately.
Snap on a new MagSafe case, wallet, or both. (Fear not, the wallet is shielded so it’s safe for credit cards.)
Magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging.
iOS 14 is packed with shortcuts that get you just what you want, right when you want it.
Pinned conversations in Messages put the people you talk to most right at the top of the list.
Widgets have been redesigned to serve up info you want at a glance — right on your Home Screen.
App Clips let you use a small part of an app to quickly do things like pay for parking or order takeout.
Privacy is built in.
iPhone is designed to protect your information. Face ID data doesn’t leave your iPhone and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else. iOS shows you an app’s privacy practices before you download it. When you use Apple Pay, your card number isn’t shared with merchants. And the list goes on.
iPhone 12 works with existing power adapters, EarPods with Lightning Connector, and USB-A to Lightning cables. Because there are billions of those out in the world, new ones often go unused. So we’re removing them from the box — across the entire iPhone family. This reduces carbon emissions and avoids the mining and use of precious materials. It also shrinks the package, allowing more boxes per shipment and fewer shipments overall. We’re transitioning our manufacturing partners to renewable energy as well. Altogether, this eliminates over 2 million metric tons of carbon emissions annually.
To charge your new iPhone, you can continue to use your USB-A to Lightning cable. Or you can take advantage of fast charging with the USB-C to Lightning cable now included in the box, which works with existing USB-C power adapters and computer ports.
Even the little things are a big deal.
Best worldwide coverage
iPhone 12 has up to 20 5G bands and up to 32 LTE bands — more than any other smartphone — for the most extensive coverage around the world.4
The power of A14 Bionic brings the latest AR experiences to life. Explore ancient relics, dissect a frog — even try out a new couch with AR Quick Look.
More shots, less lag
Snapping shots quickly? iPhone intelligently adapts, speeding up processing so you can capture all the action.
Have two numbers
Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a personal number and a business number on the same iPhone.7
Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos
Sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you’re inside the action.
Recycled rare earth in magnets
iPhone 12 uses 100% recycled rare earth elements in all magnets, including those in our MagSafe accessories.
1. The displays have rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 5.42 inches (iPhone 12 mini), 6.06 inches (iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro), or 6.68 inches (iPhone 12 Pro Max) diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2. Claim based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
3. iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are splash, water, and dust resistant and were tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4. Data plan required. 5G and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary by site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G and LTE support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
5. iPhone 12 compared with iPhone 11.
6. Requires an Apple TV or AirPlay-enabled TV.
7. Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 30 days
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 30 days
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.ca's Non-Contract Cell Phone Return Policy