iPhone X comes with all-new features. The all screen display gives you full-scale view. Face ID brings you a revolutionary way to unlock your smart phone and pay via Apple Pay. Improved cameras. Super-intelligent chip. And wireless charging for your iPhone X.
With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all-new 5.8-inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes1.
The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.
The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colors, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
A tiny space houses some of the most sophisticated technology Apple has ever developed, including the cameras and sensors that enable Face ID.
The most durable glass ever in a smartphone, front and back. Surgical-grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance2.
Familiar gestures make navigation natural and intuitive. Instead of pressing a button, a single swipe takes you home from anywhere.
Your face is now your password. Face ID is a secure and private new way to unlock, authenticate, and pay.
Face ID is enabled by the TrueDepth camera and is simple to set up. It projects and analyzes more than 30,000 invisible dots to create a precise depth map of your face.
Face ID is so secure you can use it with Apple Pay. And check out with just a glance.
Create beautiful selfies with sharp foregrounds and artfully blurred backgrounds.
A new feature in Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting produces impressive studio-quality lighting effects.
The TrueDepth camera analyzes more than 50 different muscle movements to mirror your expressions in 12 Animoji. Reveal your inner panda, pig, or robot.
A larger and faster 12MP sensor. A new color filter. Deeper pixels. And a new telephoto camera with OIS.
Depth-sensing cameras and precise facial mapping create striking studio-quality lighting effects.
Both rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lenses for outstanding photos and videos even in low light.
The wide-angle and telephoto cameras on iPhone X enable optical zoom, as well as digital zoom of up to 10x for photos and 6x for videos.
Introducing A11 Bionic. The most powerful and smartest chip ever in a smartphone, with a neural engine that’s capable of up to 600 billion operations per second.
The four efficiency cores in the all-new CPU are up to 70 percent faster than A10 Fusion. And the two performance cores are up to 25 percent faster.
Machine learning lets Face ID adapt to physical changes in your appearance over time.
A second-generation performance controller and custom battery design that lasts up to two hours longer between charges than iPhone 74.
The new Apple-designed three-core GPU is up to 30 percent faster than A10 Fusion.
A11 Bionic powers extraordinary augmented reality experiences in games and apps.
With no charging cable required, iPhone X is truly designed for the future of wireless5.
Charge with wireless charging stations and mats in hotels, cafes, and airports around the world.
Introducing the AirPower mat. Just set your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods anywhere on the mat to charge them wirelessly.
A phone that’s all screen required an entirely rethought OS with new capabilities and gestures.
Pay friends in Messages. Let Siri be your translator. And discover new music with friends in Apple Music6
Experience mind-blowing AR games and apps on the world’s largest platform for augmented reality.
1. The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
2. iPhone X is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
3. Subscription may be required to access some content.
4. Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
5. Compatible Qi-certified wireless chargers sold separately.
6. Sold separately. Requires compatible iPhone, Apple Watch, or AirPods. AirPods with wireless charging capabilities coming in 2018.